What's new

Uplay... Once again, you have foiled my plan to play any game ever..

• Thread starter a golden fishy
  • Start date
  • Views 590

Do you hate Uplay with a burning passion? WELL?! DO YOU!?!

• Yeah, it rateher sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, IT IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! YOUR WORDS ARE TERACHERY!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean really, Ubisoft was a great company a couple years ago, but after they released Assassin's Creed, they started to get a little more "dickey".. Look at Uplay, the thing NEVER works, and any game you buy from them via this wont work unless you have a internet connection, and to add insult to injury, 90% of the time you cant even log in the the damn thing, cause their servers are down because someone decided to spill Kool-Aid all over the Little-Tikes desk.

Is it just me, or is Uplay pissing anyone else off?

(I bring this up because I have a leak of AC3 and I cant get it to work because Uplay is being a *****.)

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A leak of AC3? The game can't really be called a leak when it has already been released. With that said, I only have one game that requires Uplay and it was Conviction. Aka, once I beat it, I was done with it.

Revshots

Revshots

Nothing to see here!
Reaction score
Sin$
They now only have a one time activation, there should be a crack or something to get past it.

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They now only have a one time activation, there should be a crack or something to get past it.
The crack still requires you to log in at least once and then you can stay offline forever.. If you can find one to work around that, then by all means, hook me up, ill be forever grateful

A leak of AC3? The game can't really be called a leak when it has already been released. With that said, I only have one game that requires Uplay and it was Conviction. Aka, once I beat it, I was done with it.

I got the leak like 3-4 days ago, I just cant ****ing use it... But by now, the game has released and I STILL cant get in...

Zuke

Maaaaaaauuuuuu5

Curb Appeal.
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
The crack still requires you to log in at least once and then you can stay offline forever.. If you can find one to work around that, then by all means, hook me up, ill be forever grateful

I got the leak like 3-4 days ago, I just cant ****ing use it... But by now, the game has released and I STILL cant get in...
you might have fixed this but when i downloaded farcry 3 it came with a crack so you didnt have to use uplay

Top Bottom
Login
Register