• Start date
  • Views 460
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So like the title says, I'm looking to upgrade from my "gaming" laptop to a solid PC build. My current laptop has constant fps stutter and I am just looking to move on.
I am not going to sugar coat it, I have no experience building PCs but am open to trying it out. From what I've heard it isn't too too difficult and I'm sure I can find plenty of guides online to help.
I don't play a lot of games but I'm looking to run CSGO and league of legends with no problems and possibly even the new battlefield when it comes out. Tldr I don't run the most heavy games so I don't need an overkill build.
I'm looking to spend anywhere from $1300 to $2000 usd. I hope that's enough of a budget to give me a few options.
In edition to the build I would like to get at least a 144hz monitor with this build. I have a keyboard and mouse already so that's not needed.
Thanks
  1. Budget & Currency: $1300-$2000, whatever works best, don't need overkill.
  2. Uses :gaming
  3. Time Frame: over next 2 months
  4. Part Preferences: nothing cheap/unreliable. Don't want to have to replace/rebuild very often.
  5. Color code: no preference really
  6. How many monitors will you game on?: 1 for now
  7. Peripherals: 144hz monitor for gaming
  8. Special Requests: would like to be able to run csgo and league of legends at a near perfect level. If that is unrealistic with my budget then let me know. Would also like a decent visually appealing case.
  9. Do you plan on building it yourself or buying pre-built: either or. If prebuilt puts huge dent in budget then I will build

Last edited:
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
1080p144 or 1440p144?
Probably just 1080p unless the price difference isn't major... I suppose whatever is most practical, im not a pro gamer so I don't even know if i'd notice the difference too much :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register