What's new

Solved Upgrading JTAG HDD (Help Appreciated)

• Thread starter Hitomi Tanaka
  • Start date
  • Views 471
H

Hitomi Tanaka

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been using a 250GB HDD in my JTAG for too long, and now I'm considering upgrading to a 1TB HDD. My question is, will this CLICK HERE HDD fit inside a PHAT HDD enclosure? I'd hate to buy it and have it not fit. Has anyone else upgraded their HDD recently have any suggestions?

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been using a 250GB HDD in my JTAG for too long, and now I'm considering upgrading to a 1TB HDD. My question is, will this CLICK HERE HDD fit inside a PHAT HDD enclosure? I'd hate to buy it and have it not fit. Has anyone else upgraded their HDD recently have any suggestions?
That one is a bit taller than the standard of 9mm (its .4in which is about 10mm). However my 1TB that is now in my slim used to be in a JTAG before it died and it has a height of 12mm. I had to CRAM it into the shell but it juuuuuust fit. Since yours is only over by about 1mm it will be a little tight but still fit.

That is a good price too.

H

Hitomi Tanaka

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Reaction score
Advice reading this.

The drive I located was from Western Digital's site, and the one listed in that thread was discontinued. None of the "info" on that thread says whether or not the HDD i linked will fit inside a PHAT HDD enclosure.

Top Bottom