What's new

Solved Updating to Dash 16547 (Corona 4GB Slim)

• Thread starter Ez Sweep
  • Start date
  • Views 1,945
E

bear112112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! I need some help updating to dash 16547 (Corona 4GB Slim). I dump the nand with this: www.homebrew-connection.org/simple-360-nand-flasher-v1-2-by-swizzy-corona-4gb-nand-dump-and-write-support-added/ and then I put it onto my desktop then into XeBuild. XeBuild says it can't determine the nand size; I ignore that and put all the information in and also disable fail safe but it still doesn't work. I would try using j-runner but I forgot how to use it.

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey guys! I need some help updating to dash 16547 (Corona 4GB Slim). I dump the nand with this: www.homebrew-connection.org/simple-360-nand-flasher-v1-2-by-swizzy-corona-4gb-nand-dump-and-write-support-added/ and then I put it onto my desktop then into XeBuild. XeBuild says it can't determine the nand size; I ignore that and put all the information in and also disable fail safe but it still doesn't work. I would try using j-runner but I forgot how to use it.

Read through this guide. and Follow it to the letter. I copy and pasted it from another site. But it will Read and dump your nand, add avatar and kinect data. and rebuild your nand for you> ALL BY ITSELF :smile:. All you need is to have your updserv set on dashlaunch.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ebuilds-updater-easiest-way-possible.1034192/

E

bear112112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigDdog look at your profile wall.

Top Bottom