• Thread starter slvrndblck34
  • Start date
  • Views 991
slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Will updating my dash to the Current one available right now mess up my jtag software, I do have the kinect dashboard on it right now is just that when I put the game bullet storm on it it ask to update, not the game but the dashboard. Thank and if anybody has the link for the new dash please post, thanks again

Sixen

Sixen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you already installed the newest 12611 i believe it is, you must install dashlaunch 2.08 i think is the latest version, after than as long as you are installing the same update as the current kernal of your xbox it wont mess up your jtag software, so find a version of 12611 and stick it on your flash drive and reboot, after that it wont ask you to update anymore.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
1. The public dashboard for a Jtag is 12611 (Until someone releases 12625)
2. You cannot get the 12611 dashboard and put on a flash drive. It has to be flashed to the NAND.
3. You could just bypass the update, can't you?

R

rapter27

Reaction score
Sin$
i am actually having the same problem with three new games i got. its asking me for a system update and i tried delting the update folder and it says now it can't find the system update folder. i have the most recent 12611 kinect dash running dash launh and fsd. what can i do to get these games working?

Top Bottom
Login
Register