What's new

Solved Updated RGH to 17489 and now nothing works!

• Thread starter Isaac Plambeck
  • Start date
  • Views 493
I

Isaac Plambeck

Reaction score
Sin$
So I wasn't on my RGH for a lonngggg time and then yesterday I decided to start modding again, anyway I was console banned so first thing I do is get a new KV and I had neighborhood set up so i went and just put it on my hard drive, i was still banned. I then cleared my cache, then restarted my xbox and i was presented with the update 17489, updated didnt work, read i needed to flash it, so i did using Simple 360 NAND Flasher, did the tutorial by Noobert. After that still banned, i can't connect to neighborhood and DashLaunch doesnt open-my xbox freezes when opening it- and every other .xex i want to open doesnt work says"game couldnt start try downloading the game again." I then moved on to trying to update DL 3.14 to DL 3.16. I got to open the installer default.xex and xbox again still freezes. Then I move on to setting up a stealth server, I used mrmodz 1999, and then when i boot up no notification in anyway about it, i sign in to a non live account and then it says im banned and thats it. Any help please ill try everything.

ExactDragon033

ExactDragon033

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I wasn't on my RGH for a lonngggg time and then yesterday I decided to start modding again, anyway I was console banned so first thing I do is get a new KV and I had neighborhood set up so i went and just put it on my hard drive, i was still banned. I then cleared my cache, then restarted my xbox and i was presented with the update 17489, updated didnt work, read i needed to flash it, so i did using Simple 360 NAND Flasher, did the tutorial by Noobert. After that still banned, i can't connect to neighborhood and DashLaunch doesnt open-my xbox freezes when opening it- and every other .xex i want to open doesnt work says"game couldnt start try downloading the game again." I then moved on to trying to update DL 3.14 to DL 3.16. I got to open the installer default.xex and xbox again still freezes. Then I move on to setting up a stealth server, I used mrmodz 1999, and then when i boot up no notification in anyway about it, i sign in to a non live account and then it says im banned and thats it. Any help please ill try everything.

Honestly, I had a lot of issues after using Simple 360 nand flasher. I fixed it by using my Jr-programmer v2 to reflash my nand with a back updflash.bin I had, after I did that everything worked and that was the last time I used Simple 360 Nand Flasher.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I would try re-flashing your nand, but first try using your backup and go back down to the version that worked. Maybe try booting without plugins and see if you can get some files off that you need to go on your backup.

I

Isaac Plambeck

Reaction score
Sin$
I would try re-flashing your nand, but first try using your backup and go back down to the version that worked. Maybe try booting without plugins and see if you can get some files off that you need to go on your backup.

Fixed it! just reflashed!

Top Bottom
Login
Register