What's new

[Updated Release] Epsilon v1.3.1 - Huge Multiplayer RTM Tool (Projectiles + Much More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have just spent the last few hours FINALLY updating this tool.

This tool had many hours spent mapping offsets, coding, bug testing, so hopefully there should be no errors.

I hope you enjoy this release and remember to share this around :smile:

Make sure you don't run the program until the game is launched. This also only work's for the steam version of black ops 2.

Video

Download: Click Here.

Virus Scan: Click Here.

Please do not just download please drop some feedback or just a reply to say thanks so the thread don't die and other people can find it.​

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sputnik

Sputnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have just spent the last few hours FINALLY updating this tool.

This tool had many hours spent mapping offsets, coding, bug testing, so hopefully there should be no errors.

I hope you enjoy this release and remember to share this around :smile:

Make sure you don't run the program until the game is launched. This also only work's for the steam version of black ops 2.

Video

Download: Click Here.

Virus Scan: Click Here.

Please do not just download please drop some feedback or just a reply to say thanks so the thread don't die and other people can find it.​

Nice :biggrin:
Wish I could use it

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
O

OBX Sand Devil

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you 
There are a few errors that I'm getting trying to change the projectiles but all in all this is the best tool yet

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you 
There are a few errors that I'm getting trying to change the projectiles but all in all this is the best tool yet
Projectiles should work no problem as they did for me. Just check to see if the map name is showing in the bottom of the program and only use the maps the game came with or it won't work (DO NOT USE MAP PACKS). Thank you for the feedback though.

Last edited:
O

OBX Sand Devil

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok its working now, guess it was just my pc that was having issues. Are you ever going to be adding a stat editor?

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Projectiles should work no problem as they did for me. Just check to see if the map name is showing in the bottom of the program and only use the maps the game came with or it won't work (DO NOT USE MAP PACKS). Thank you for the feedback though.
Where is the stat editor?

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok its working now, guess it was just my pc that was having issues. Are you ever going to be adding a stat editor?
Maybe it all depends if I can be bothered to look in to bypassing the check.
Where is the stat editor?
I haven't added one.

1. Because it's not all about stats.
2. There is checks which need bypassing.

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tool. <3
No problem at least that's 5/115 people that's said thanks which is why this tool is not going to be updated and I'm doing a private tool. From now on it will be mini releases ect.

If people can't be bothered to say thank you then I can't be bothered to update and make these tools -_-

Last edited:
C

Color_MoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me on Skype at obey_gunshotz please, mate? I'd like to ask a few questions :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register