What's new

[Updated Release] Epsilon Mayhem v1.0.1 - (Projectile Shooting, All Client Binds + Much More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Well after making this and keeping it private for a while I decided there is no point in keeping it private any longer as I would like everyone to be able to use this. So here today is my Black ops 2 tool Epsilon Mayhem which I have spent a very long time coding and finding offsets ect.

This tool has a multiplayer and a zombies section and soon to be a profile section in later updates :smile:

Multiplayer

Zombies

Download: Click Here.

Virus Scan: Click Here.

There may be bugs but if you email me the problems I will be sure to fix in the next update.

Enjoy and please leave feedback and don't just download :tongue:

I am scared of a Valve-Anti-Cheat ban through Steam, because that is where I got Black Ops 2 from. You have the PC edition, so technically you haven't secured yourself from the Steam client bans. I will use this once it is guaranteed safe from being caught.

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I am scared of a Valve-Anti-Cheat ban through Steam, because that is where I got Black Ops 2 from. You have the PC edition, so technically you haven't secured yourself from the Steam client bans. I will use this once it is guaranteed safe from being caught.
No I have it on steam all my games are on my steam account.

Makor

Makor

Master of Time and Space
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In my ICON tray if you don't believe me don't use it. It makes no difference to me I have no reason to lie so... 

What can't you get working ?
i keep getting some error but i got it to work just took a couple tries.

Xeno Lobbies

Xeno Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never made it compatible with any DLC unfortunately so projectiles will not set on any dlc (only original maps)
Also how do I get this to work with zombies? Every time I try either the game crashes (Public with Force Host) or it just won't work (Custom games and Solo)

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Also how do I get this to work with zombies? Every time I try either the game crashes (Public with Force Host) or it just won't work (Custom games and Solo)
Load zombies up before you launch the program and it should work.

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
is this safe from vac bans?
I have never been banned using it, I have used it for hours and hours. If your using it online on zombies use it with friends or don't make it obvious that you are modding as they can report you and get you banned that way. Also make sure that the built in recording software is turned of so no one can see what you have been up to. Hope this answered all your question and but your mind at ease.

Photo

Photo

Visual Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the share might do a video on it when i get the time :smile:

Fylixisdown

Fylixisdown

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting a Microsoft.net error, this may be the reason in Zombies none of the mods work.
Max Ammo,
God Mode, none work.
Any ideas? Tried on Town and Origins.
However the Multiplayer seems to be great:smile:, so thank you!
I'll try reinstalling .net and if it fixes it I will reply again. Well done on the program!

Last edited:
Fylixisdown

Fylixisdown

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting a Microsoft.net error, this may be the reason in Zombies none of the mods work.
Max Ammo,
God Mode, none work.
Any ideas? Tried on Town and Origins.
However the Multiplayer seems to be great:smile:, so thank you!
I'll try reinstalling .net and if it fixes it I will reply again. Well done on the program!

Update: .Net turned out not to be the problem, Norton Firewall was on and made it error.
I disabled it and that error went away, although now none of the effects still work & Now a new error.

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If
you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Index was outside the bounds of the array."

A clue of a fix maybe? :/
Really wanted this to work :frown:

Fylixisdown

Fylixisdown

Reaction score
Sin$
Update: .Net turned out not to be the problem, Norton Firewall was on and made it error.
I disabled it and that error went away, although now none of the effects still work & Now a new error.

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If
you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Index was outside the bounds of the array."

A clue of a fix maybe? :/
Really wanted this to work :frown:

A reference of the full error in details:
https://gyazo.com/30aeaf925efcba23f6cbff682542df35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register