What's new

Patched UPDATED New Car Duplication Glitch using Facility. No Custom Plates Needed/

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 12,011
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No sir. You need 1 friend inside your facility with you...or like me and several others...have a second PS4 to use as "the friend"...either way you need 1 friend inside your facility. The friend in a different targeting mode isn't needed tho I just used teleport to get back to my facility instead of the job warp

So can this be done on your own???

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The person is a different targeting mode doesn't even need to participate in the glitch. As long as he is online playing the game or AFK, you can use him. Just be in a different targeting mode than him.

heads up guys.
With the changes to how they track cars (same model & same plate) a usable glitch to get money is becoming quite rare. The only ones that will benefit you if you want to dupe for cash is a glitch like this one where the dupe gets the plate from the free elegy. I suggest you fill up with this one asap.
Custom plates no longer protect you from dupe detect or sell limits.

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On that note...it's also not a bad idea to change the skirt, spoiler, paint,...change something cheap and minor in each dupe before you sell it. I've heard talk of frozen Money deluxos triggering detection too simply because they're all identical except the plates...
Stay safe out there folks!

The person is a different targeting mode doesn't even need to participate in the glitch. As long as he is online playing the game or AFK, you can use him. Just be in a different targeting mode than him.

heads up guys.
With the changes to how they track cars (same model & same plate) a usable glitch to get money is becoming quite rare. The only ones that will benefit you if you want to dupe for cash is a glitch like this one where the dupe gets the plate from the free elegy. I suggest you fill up with this one asap.
Custom plates no longer protect you from dupe detect or sell limits.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course what I just posted does not apply to people who have the ability to put a custom plate on a car. If you can do this, just make sure your own at least 8 different custom plates and apply them to your dupes.

Didn't mean to go off topic so any questions related to plates etc should be asked in the "everything you wanted to know about duping" thread.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do i make sure i have random friends in other targeting modes?
Can i change mine first so i will definitly be different?
How do i do that
If you have got teleport just press options, settings and change to free aim if your in assisted aim.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I really need someone to do this with ain't got many cars on xb1 got everything ready to do it just need a friend to stand in facility....

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Try posting in the "Matches" thread.

Thanks but just noticed I don't have the Lester invite on my phone or the car that he states in the YouTube video to have next to the two elegys or can this be any car??

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but just noticed I don't have the Lester invite on my phone or the car that he states in the YouTube video to have next to the two elegys or can this be any car??
you need the car you want to duplicate next to a free elegy. Then you need two other cars. Can be any cars. your friend stands behind one of these cars.

If you don't have a heist set up available, Just start up Fleeca of a job, (the first set up) and hopefully a random will join you. finish that (its very quick) A few minutes after completing it, lester will call you for the next set up. Leave that one on the phone.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you need the car you want to duplicate next to a free elegy. Then you need two other cars. Can be any cars. your friend stands behind one of these cars.

If you don't have a heist set up available, Just start up Fleeca of a job, (the first set up) and hopefully a random will join you. finish that (its very quick) A few minutes after completing it, lester will call you for the next set up. Leave that one on the phone.

Thanks mate :smile:

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Found it in the forums but no one hardly on it :frown:

I'm screwed tried to set up fleece of a job and it puts me to prison break every time:frown:
That means youve done fleeca job and after 5mins lester should tect you about next hiest setup

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Found it in the forums but no one hardly on it :frown:

I'm screwed tried to set up fleece of a job and it puts me to prison break every time:frown:
prison Break is probably set up as your next heist. You can cancel pending heists by calling lester. Or just use Prison Break, It can be any heist.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
prison Break is probably set up as your next heist. You can cancel pending heists by calling lester. Or just use Prison Break, It can be any heist.
Oh right cool didn't know that thank you :smile:

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You shouldn't even have to finish the Lester heist. I started the flecca job and just ran Lester over with the car and failed the heist. Been getting the message ever since

Z

ZeroChance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Completed several dupes last night with this method. Tried about an hour ago and I got a dead spot in my facility. Can not buy a vehicle over the spot nor park a vehicle from another garage in that spot. I will check forum for dead spot fixes but wanted to post in case anyone else having issues.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Completed several dupes last night with this method. Tried about an hour ago and I got a dead spot in my facility. Can not buy a vehicle over the spot not park a vehicle from another garage in that spot. I will check forum for dead spot fixes but wanted to post in case anyone else having issues.
The dead spot is unlikely to have been caused by the dupe. In general a dead spot is caused by a vehicle that is not normally assigned to a regular garage space.
For example:
  1. BMX on the floor
  2. Special vehicle in a garage
  3. Aircraft in a garage

Top Bottom
Login
Register