teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
[Old] Still a great way as you get skillpoints.

So there has been a lot of people asking me how i jumped into ESO so quickly and already have 6+ Vet/Champion characters. It's quite simple actually. You just explore. Get master explorer in all areas up to reapers march and you will be around level 45-50. I easily do this grind within 3 days and i take plenty of breaks. I will leave a few images of completed maps to show you where everything is. All you have to do is make everything white. Discover everything, do the caves, do the quests only if it will make the objective white when done.

Once you finish a few quests in the area you can easily start leveling up.

1st Map - Auridon
c1d8363896ee476ea64b42d2cd09494c.png
2nd Map - Grahtwood
2d4809894ea4468bb0f6f8769c8375c3.png
3rd Map - Greenshade
5e79245398664d5b969e26e9858f3bc4.png
4th Map - Malabol Tor
899d5d9f9091469785d86954d3f14f97.png
5th Map - Reapers March
e563a791417e4237b73b9e22bee077f4.png

I'd suggest doing your main storyline quests as it has a lot of xp aswell. Once you completely explore these and make everything on all 5 maps white, you will be extremely close to getting to champion level. Now all you need to do is run a dungeon or two and you will hit your champion rank and be well on your way to becoming a pvp/pve legend :wink:.

[New]
Another amazing way to grind to 50 is the Skyreach Catacombs. You can run this with a partner and get to level cap in 3-6 hours.

There is a few ways to get the most xp out of grinding.
1. Run with a partner. You get more xp running with 1 person than solo or 2+.
2. Buy a Scroll of Mara and use it on your partner.
3. Buy a xp potion or use an xp scroll.
4. Buy ESO Plus, you get %15 more xp. well worth it.
44b7a22d901d48c2bb49118e4c67d966.png

Last edited:
Jordan Zimmer

Jordan Zimmer

Apex leader
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you level so fast tho? I've been on here for like a week now and am only level 22

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you level so fast tho? I've been on here for like a week now and am only level 22
Exactly how i said in the topic. google maps for the area you are in and explore everything and do all the caves, boss fights, dungeons, etc.

Jordan Zimmer

Jordan Zimmer

Apex leader
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you're not a high enough level to move to the next map? Just keep doing them?

Jordan Zimmer

Jordan Zimmer

Apex leader
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I'm kinda new to the game, and another question I had was how do you get a whole set of armor? Can you create it or find it?

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I'm kinda new to the game, and another question I had was how do you get a whole set of armor? Can you create it or find it?
Create it or go to the main ares in your faction and ask people if they can craft you armor sets.

Jordan Zimmer

Jordan Zimmer

Apex leader
Reaction score
Sin$
Create it or go to the main ares in your faction and ask people if they can craft you armor sets.
How do you get the option to create it? Once you learn enough grits it will come up with a category for it or? 
How do you get the option to create it? Once you learn enough grits it will come up with a category for it or?
Traits*

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Learning to make set armor takes a long time. If you are new, just get someone to make it for you. Anytime you go to a crafting area just research something you have. If you get enough gold in the future buy full sets of armor from people with a specific trait and research it for a whole set. then do the same thing until you get to 7-9 traits for the full set.
Jordan Zimmer Jordan Zimmer

Last edited:
teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just updated the thread. You can level to champ in 3-6 hours now. :smile:

Your Account

Your Account

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that this MIGHT be a stupid question but, Ahem... Does this work on all consoles (Game Systems(ps4,x1,pc))?

jiggle fruit

jiggle fruit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't they recently get rid of do farming? At least on mobs you're supposed to be getting 30% less xp or something like that. I haven't played the game in quite some time but with tamriel one I know they did something to the xp Gained from killing mobs.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't they recently get rid of do farming? At least on mobs you're supposed to be getting 30% less xp or something like that. I haven't played the game in quite some time but with tamriel one I know they did something to the xp Gained from killing mobs.
It's recent that skyreach has been found as a common grinding dungeon so i'm sure its not that effected.

Top Bottom
Login
Register