• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 30,913
P

Panda78

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry ,

i have a psvita with gibbed saved characters ( i do this when i had ps3 ) and a ps4. There is a way to cross save without 0 ammo ? if i need to edit my psvita saves how can i do ?

LuigiWizletitz

LuigiWizletitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if we don't have the DLC on the 360, are we able to upload the save to the cloud to play on X1

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What if we don't have the DLC on the 360, are we able to upload the save to the cloud to play on X1
I believe so, yes. Unless you are trying to mod a character you don't own on 360, to transfer over, I don't think that will work.

GhostBro

GhostBro

Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious, but with the latest patch does it improve cross-saving connections because it improved server connections also?

G

gimme_h

Reaction score
Sin$
You can. Convert them to PS3 and log on to someones console with your profile info. Transfer saves, play on PS4. *Profit*

hi, if i can jump in here,
so i'm guessing i need a ps3 copy of BL2 in order to be able to do this? i have all the machines necessary.
and is this the only way to transfer characters from 360 to PS4?
also if you could point me in the direction of where to go for the 360 to PS3 transfer I'd appreciate it, i'm not familiar with all the modding jargon on here, thanks.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hi, if i can jump in here,
so i'm guessing i need a ps3 copy of BL2 in order to be able to do this? i have all the machines necessary.
and is this the only way to transfer characters from 360 to PS4?
also if you could point me in the direction of where to go for the 360 to PS3 transfer I'd appreciate it, i'm not familiar with all the modding jargon on here, thanks.
You need a PS3 or someone with a PS3 to help you, yes. There are, I believe, still services around that can help you if you look around the forums a bit. If you want to do this yourself, I would recommend reading up in the tutorial thread in the Modding support section for BL2/TPS (Depending on what game you are transferring saves from). You will find all you need there, also links to the editors you need. Trust me, it is not very complicated at all.

Good luck. :smile:

B

basshawk67

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently got an xbox one, and bought the handsome collection when I saw the "pick up where you left off" advertising. Problem is I don't have the 360 and game anymore for BL2 or TPS. I do have my game saves on a flash drive, and on the PC, but don't know how to get them onto the cloud. Any suggestions? I've looked through the forums and found a few services that are no longer active. Any help would be appreciated.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently got an xbox one, and bought the handsome collection when I saw the "pick up where you left off" advertising. Problem is I don't have the 360 and game anymore for BL2 or TPS. I do have my game saves on a flash drive, and on the PC, but don't know how to get them onto the cloud. Any suggestions? I've looked through the forums and found a few services that are no longer active. Any help would be appreciated.
You'll need someone with a 360 in order to upload your saves.

Top Bottom
Login
Register