• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 30,912
D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It likely doesn't have anything to do with them implementing any features to stop modded ammo. It's probably just the way the newer systems' memory ranges work. The same thing happens on PC if you use a 360 or PS3 save with unlimited ammo.

So...how are we suppose to set the ammo...or any ideas... of how you are suppose to have things set...this is very disappointing... I kind have a deep down feeling it is them making this a pain...nothing seems to transfer but regular crap.. why do they hate on consoles

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So...how are we suppose to set the ammo...or any ideas... of how you are suppose to have things set...this is very disappointing... I kind have a deep down feeling it is them making this a pain...nothing seems to transfer but regular crap.. why do they hate on consoles
Use these numbers and you will have plenty of ammo: http://i.imgur.com/0k9v9ag.png

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
K thanks any help always appreciated 

I have used those but thought u couldn't use modded...ammo?
Or can u use those bug not ghd other half of it where u make it infinite?
Well, as I can't test this for myself, I can't tell you for certain. But your chances are way better with the numbers used on PC, since the unlimited ammo no longer works.

Z

zI Drucifer Iz

Reaction score
Sin$
So I just found out about this, and I don't have my 360 anymore. I thought putting the saves to the cloud would be enough. Considering the amount of stuff I had, with six OP 8 characters on BL2, I was devastated.

So I'm curious if any of the people who had been supporting duping and boosting on the 360 version will be doing the same on the One version? Because I'm going to need to rebuild my characters and inventory. I don't want to try and build as massive a collection as I had on the 360, just recover the essential items I was using with each character.

Thanks in advance for any input.

P

Pmbarnet721

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting on this afternoon and will attempt to edit/upload my modded characters to the x1 for TPS. Il let everyone know about any success I may have w ammo amounts and max skill tree. If anyone has any confirmed editing tips before uploading, please let me know. Thanks

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting on this afternoon and will attempt to edit/upload my modded characters to the x1 for TPS. Il let everyone know about any success I may have w ammo amounts and max skill tree. If anyone has any confirmed editing tips before uploading, please let me know. Thanks
They both work fine but, you'll need to use the same values for ammo as on PC.

P

Pmbarnet721

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm that the PC values work when transferring to xbox one? I'm about to do it, but I wanna get any last minute tips before I hit the button.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm that the PC values work when transferring to xbox one? I'm about to do it, but I wanna get any last minute tips before I hit the button.
Yes.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
As DOMIN8 said, yes they do, I followed the intructions in his post and it worked great.

P

Pmbarnet721

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that all 6 of my modded characters transferred to the xbox one. Max skills, ammo, and moonstones included. Although my BAR did not transfer

Top Bottom
Login
Register