• Thread starter smurfyjay
  • Start date
  • Views 322
smurfyjay

smurfyjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have updated my jtag and all went fine it even shows im running the lateset dash but when i conect to xlse i am asked for to update my xbox any sugestions
i will donate to who ever can help me as my xbse time has stared

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
i have updated my jtag and all went fine it even shows im running the lateset dash but when i conect to xlse i am asked for to update my xbox any sugestions
i will donate to who ever can help me as my xbse time has stared
Do it its an avatar update. Youll be fine.

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the first time I've ever heard of someone failing to download the avatar update..@the coon
I know right? How is that even possible...:banghead:
no gets about 50% and consol shut of fatl error intercept
Okay so that means that one of 2 things. You either updated your dash to the wrong version or you may just have a failing xbox that doesnt want to go online because its just ruining xbl more than it already is.

smurfyjay

smurfyjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yep i have figured out that its a plugin issue i powerd on xbox and pressed eject button xbox loads fine
must be the ini file messed up

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
yep i have figured out that its a plugin issue i powerd on xbox and pressed eject button xbox loads fine
must be the ini file messed up
Remove all of your plugins. After that, reload them one at a time to figure out which is the problem. Then redownload load the plugin to see if it was corrupt.

Lunarz

Lunarz

The Darkness of Space
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the first time I've ever heard of someone failing to download the avatar update, The Coon The Coon .

I know right? How is that even possible...:banghead:

Okay so that means that one of 2 things. You either updated your dash to the wrong version or you may just have a failing xbox that doesnt want to go online because its just ruining xbl more than it already is.

Well.. You guys didn't see that coming, did you? Lmao.

Top Bottom
Login
Register