What's new

Mod Menu *UPDATE* PC Mod Menu! xBox 360 Controller!

• Thread starter Lambsky
  • Start date
  • Views 12,326
L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you play gta pc if so what gta do u play with the menu on because i i only have tbogt

Yea its PC i use it on original only though. If someone wants to give me a network startup.sco then feel free :smile: 
How to install? the manager and the sco file? so i will buy soon GTA IV PC or anyone can give me instructions to download free without viruz?

Sorry for my Bad english

Replace one game file that it all. No need for install

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Links are guna be getting updated to mega because the download times are ridiculous using mediafire! :frown: WTF

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally, a change from Simple's Native Trainer >.> 
Links are guna be getting updated to mega because the download times are ridiculous using mediafire! :frown: WTF
Also the file is passworded?

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally, a change from Simple's Native Trainer >.> 

Also the file is passworded?

Yeah! tell me about it dude! i hate that simple trainer! plus this lets me use it on my xbox pad too which is handy.

password is gtamodding

Asian Lag

Asian Lag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah! tell me about it dude! i hate that simple trainer! plus this lets me use it on my xbox pad too which is handy.

password is gtamodding
What's wrong with simple native trainer? I like it quite a lot.

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's wrong with simple native trainer? I like it quite a lot.

Its not that theres anything "wrong" with it dude. Its just coming from xbox and using a xbox pad to play gta on pc i am so used to LB RB and etc etc... Native is so slow! It takes me 10 minutes just to find a function (putting down the xbox pad, looking for the keyboard etc) and makes me laughable in gameplay lol
SCO is what i know best and so i prefer it. Id hope most guys who use the menu would find it easier to spawn a car for example then looking through trainer. 
will it work for the tbogt

Not yet. Might soon, kinda working on it when i have time.....

Im guna upload the sco file sometime now-ish too. :smile:

Gta_Modz

Gta_Modz

SanjuroDev
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not that theres anything "wrong" with it dude. Its just coming from xbox and using a xbox pad to play gta on pc i am so used to LB RB and etc etc... Native is so slow! It takes me 10 minutes just to find a function (putting down the xbox pad, looking for the keyboard etc) and makes me laughable in gameplay lol
SCO is what i know best and so i prefer it. Id hope most guys who use the menu would find it easier to spawn a car for example then looking through trainer. 

Not yet. Might soon, kinda working on it when i have time.....

Im guna upload the sco file sometime now-ish too. :smile:
Do you have skype so i can ask some questions

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
XMC turns off once I leave the LB RB menu and also doesn't work even when I turn it on..

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XMC turns off once I leave the LB RB menu and also doesn't work even when I turn it on..

Switch it on. wait like 30 seconds, then press f9, then exit lambys port. If not press f9 enter f9 enter f9 enter and it ccomes up after 2-3 times. Just a bug. Im trying to sort it out.

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Switch it on. wait like 30 seconds, then press f9, then exit lambys port. If not press f9 enter f9 enter f9 enter and it ccomes up after 2-3 times. Just a bug. Im trying to sort it out.
could you not make it work on eflc?

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was ****..... i mean who the f*** would want to use that dog crap. Right?

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It was ****..... i mean who the **** would want to use that dog crap. Right?
Xmc wont open in any vehicle...u have to activate it outside of it (he never fixed that bug) Once opened outside of a vehicle it will work...maybe that was ur issue ? Other to that...why come wining here about a cosole to PC menu that would be so much easyer to make on a pc...i mean...first there was PC mods then converted to console and now...wtf they are all converting it back ? means we did something good huh ?

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I for one HATE SNT and game on PC with a controller. I needz this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register