Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if it works for ps4 will release full method when I finally find a stick

Brosif

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean i pretty sure i know this dupe and there used to be a stick but they patched it a long time ago...

S

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
Sin$
i mean i pretty sure i know this dupe and there used to be a stick but they patched it a long time ago...
Yeah from what I've heard. Is there any bot lobby methods still unpatched?

O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get everything to change but when i get it to stick it crashes afterwards.

I've been busy as hell lately not long since had my new born son, I'll look when incan as of yet I havent found a stick so you might be further then me

S

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been busy as hell lately not long since had my new born son, I'll look when incan as of yet I havent found a stick so you might be further then me
Ok congratulations. Idk what dup method you are using and I dont really have a second account I can use.

X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks and my dupes sorta like the ww2 one
theirs multiple methods for the visual just no stick. I have couple ways to achieve different visuals that don't bring me to the same visual duped (one doesnt let me start a private match or find a game. another one does for some reason)

S

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
Sin$
theirs multiple methods for the visual just no stick. I have couple ways to achieve different visuals that don't bring me to the same visual duped (one doesnt let me start a private match or find a game. another one does for some reason)

What method have you guys used to have the most success with?

Top Bottom
Login
Register