What's new

Patched Update on mwr dupe

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
Hey what method are you using and does this work for PS4?

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if it works for ps4 will release full method when I finally find a stick

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
i mean i pretty sure i know this dupe and there used to be a stick but they patched it a long time ago...

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
i mean i pretty sure i know this dupe and there used to be a stick but they patched it a long time ago...
Yeah from what I've heard. Is there any bot lobby methods still unpatched?

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their is a dupe.. just no stick as of yet...

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get everything to change but when i get it to stick it crashes afterwards.
I've been busy as hell lately not long since had my new born son, I'll look when incan as of yet I havent found a stick so you might be further then me

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
I've been busy as hell lately not long since had my new born son, I'll look when incan as of yet I havent found a stick so you might be further then me
Ok congratulations. Idk what dup method you are using and I dont really have a second account I can use.

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks and my dupes sorta like the ww2 one
theirs multiple methods for the visual just no stick. I have couple ways to achieve different visuals that don't bring me to the same visual duped (one doesnt let me start a private match or find a game. another one does for some reason)

Someguygumy23

Reaction score
theirs multiple methods for the visual just no stick. I have couple ways to achieve different visuals that don't bring me to the same visual duped (one doesnt let me start a private match or find a game. another one does for some reason)
What method have you guys used to have the most success with?

Top Bottom