What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

News Update on Malware Attack / Data Leak Targeting Gamers

azzidreign_hacker_stealing_gamer_accounts_b78929fa-d9f0-4eea-bd29-7188fab7a2a2.png

Dear Se7enSins Community,

We are writing to inform you about a recent security breach that has impacted millions of users across various gaming platforms. At Se7enSins, your safety and security are our top priorities, and we are taking immediate action to mitigate any risks to our community.

As a precautionary measure, we are enforcing a mandatory password reset for all user accounts. You will be unable to access your account until you complete this process. Please ensure that your email address associated with your Se7enSins account is up to date and accessible to receive instructions for resetting your password. If you encounter any difficulties during this process, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], and our team will assist you in recovering your account.

We want to assure you that our database has not been breached. This attack is affecting numerous sites that target gamers, specifically unauthorized applications typically used in cheating and possibly VPNs. Our database remains secure, and this is a malware attack that has affected individuals using compromised platforms.

azzidreign_anonymous_hacker_standing_behind_a_person_gaming_on__a7d38213-486a-404e-a9f3-a9d3ab...png

Additionally, we strongly advise all users to reset their passwords for any other online accounts they may have, including email, Discord, social media, and financial accounts such as online banking and cryptocurrency wallets. This proactive step will help safeguard your personal information from potential threats. You can check if your credentials have been leaked over at https://haveibeenpwned.com.

If you suspect your system may be infected, you may find this tutorial helpful in removing any potential malware from your system: How to Keep Your Computer Clean - The Free Way However, please note that as we do not yet know the mechanism behind the malware, it may not be removed with this guide. If someone discovers what is infected and how to remove it, we will add it to the guide/announcement.

For further details regarding the recent malware attack and data leak, we encourage you to review the following sources:
  1. CCN Article - Call of Duty Gamers Using Pay-to-Cheat Software Targeted by Bitcoin Hackers
  2. TechCrunch Article - Activision Says It's Investigating Password-Stealing Malware Targeting Game Players
  3. VX Underground Twitter - Status Update on Malware Attack
Currently, there is a presumed impact of compromised accounts as follows:
  • 3,662,627 Battlenet accounts compromised.
  • 561,183 Activision accounts compromised.
  • 117,366 Elite PVPers accounts compromised.
  • 572,831 UnknownCheats accounts compromised.
  • 1,365 PhantomOverlay accounts compromised.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our staff members via Discord.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work diligently to protect the Se7enSins community.

Kind regards,

Token

auTiZm

auTiZm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was super confused but glad to see you lads actually care about the users security rather than the opposite +rep :thumbsup:

Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Very interesting story, and I have been seeing some updates on this. Interesting to see Blizzard contact Zeeb about the leak. Thanks for the update.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone taken advantage of that tutorial to clean your pc? I would be interested in hearing if anything showed up.

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised I'm seeing this right now actually. They keep trying to make me look crazy but I've been tracking them for over a year now and I've become obsessed with it. They're everywhere here in se7en sins and have taken over every platform and social media site. They've threatened to kill me 3 times now. Honestly I was wondering if any of you behind se7en sins were in on it at one point 😅. I'm sure you recall the dm. But after you've been through what I have and seen how many games they're a part of and companies theyve now launched you aren't surprised by much. They use algorithms to force content on everyone but I use it too to track them. Make a looking for post and type "imagirl" and you'll find them. They use girls to lure in victims and when you join their party they instantly can hack your entire network. Mystic did it to me. I found out they're the ones behind that "Kick" app or whatever, esports, and it's so big. They've been doing this for a very long time. EDIT:Hold up hold up hold up 😅. BeefyDJ is an administrator here I see. How coincidental I'd see one of the people behind this account TAKEOVER in the team. So I was right then. I'm sure he'll deny it but DJ stands for decadent Joker. Joker is a name you'll see everywhere. I just found beardyman in your conversation as well. Always uses "beard" in his names.that site haveibeenpawned is possibly just another way to get more accounts/info. I know you'll say "I'm crazy" but no, I'm not and I believe it is.

Last edited:
Dab2day

Dab2day

Enthusiast
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised I'm seeing this right now actually. They keep trying to make me look crazy but I've been tracking them for over a year now and I've become obsessed with it. They're everywhere here in se7en sins and have taken over every platform and social media site. They've threatened to kill me 3 times now. Honestly I was wondering if any of you behind se7en sins were in on it at one point 😅. I'm sure you recall the dm. But after you've been through what I have and seen how many games they're a part of and companies theyve now launched you aren't surprised by much. They use algorithms to force content on everyone but I use it too to track them. Make a looking for post and type "imagirl" and you'll find them. They use girls to lure in victims and when you join their party they instantly can hack your entire network. Mystic did it to me. I found out they're the ones behind that "Kick" app or whatever, esports, and it's so big. They've been doing this for a very long time. EDIT:Hold up hold up hold up 😅. BeefyDJ is an administrator here I see. How coincidental I'd see one of the people behind this account TAKEOVER in the team. So I was right then. I'm sure he'll deny it but DJ stands for decadent Joker. Joker is a name you'll see everywhere. I just found beardyman in your conversation as well. Always uses "beard" in his names.that site haveibeenpawned is possibly just another way to get more accounts/info. I know you'll say "I'm crazy" but no, I'm not and I believe it is.
ummmmm...... bro please lay off of smoking broken windows.

Top Bottom
Login
Register