• Views 2,002
TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is for all of the First Island
GTA IV and GTA EFLC

Please dont take my ideas I do work hard on these and dont like people using my ideas.
This is the update page on my modifications, to keep you upto date until the release.

I will put all my new update videos on my topic, so follow the topic to keep upto date.

New update video - Visit my channel for the actual video.
Visit my channel for update videos : http://www.youtube.com/WatsonHD

I will add a drift track just above the first island, wrapping round buildings and hitting the ground several times making it enjoyable. I will release a mere beta of the Modifications to keep you excited for the release, these are all my mods and no-one elses are used in them.
If you want personal Modifications inbox me, if you want personal map mods they will cost.

Updates.
20/10/11 - Added a New Huge Loop and a New Rollercoaster.

21/10/11 - Added a Mini Stunt park on the grass runway and New ramps replacing the Black metal luggage ones.

21/10/11 - Added my version of the road to all islands and some stunt ramps.

22/10/11 - Added a mini track.
23/10/11 - Started the Road to nowhere.

24/10/11 - Added identical loops each byside and a Demolition Derby.

25/10/11 - Mini Football Pitch.

26/10/11 - Super Ramp.

Targets

Add the roof top adventure course.

D

Deluxe901

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This is for all of the First Island

This is the update page on my modifications, to keep you upto date until the release.

I will put all my new update videos on my topic, so follow the topic to keep upto date.

Visit my channel for update videos : http://www.youtube.com/WatsonHD

I will add a drift track just above the first island, wrapping round buildings and hitting the ground several times making it enjoyable. I will release a mere beta of the Modifications to keep you excited for the release, these are all my mods and no-one elses are used in them.
If you want personal Modifications inbox me, if you want personal map mods they will cost.

Updates.
20/10/11 - Added a New Huge Loop and a New Rollercoaster.

21/10/11 - Added a Mini Stunt park on the grass runway and New ramps replacing the Black metal luggage ones.

21/10/11 - Added my version of the road to all islands and some stunt ramps.

22/10/11 - Added a mini track.

What trainer are you using so you can stop you car like that?

D

Dr Polizzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C00l d00d! You should import these to the original GTA IV as well, as for me TBoGT is getting boring.

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they look really good. really good compared to what we first saw of you :thumbup:

DJ Kadin

DJ Kadin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow another set of map mods made at the airport please dont waste your own time or anyone elses with mods at the airport try and be original go somewhere else on the map like the third island or bohan basicaly anywhere else

P

Pauly1273

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I myself don't really care for the airport ramps or ramps in general....But I do see you've spent time on this and have done a good job.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow another set of map mods made at the airport please dont waste your own time or anyone elses with mods at the airport try and be original go somewhere else on the map like the third island or bohan basicaly anywhere else
This is for the whole of the first island, please read below. I asked to change the title but no reply, there will be mods all over the first island.

I myself don't really care for the airport ramps or ramps in general....But I do see you've spent time on this and have done a good job.
Thanks, my mods will be all over the map, i will have loops going from one side of an island to another :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register