• Thread starter Ecko_1223
  • Start date
  • Views 569
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I just checked the minecraft wiki and they have updated the upcoming features page for the xbox 360 edition of minecraft, It's now a summer release date for the update, Here's the source for people who think im making this up, http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Xbox_360_Edition_upcoming_features , I hope this has cleared some of the suspicion about a release date for today, It's a shame it didn't come out today but it looks like the shears and pistons will have to wait :/

guppy

guppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see why they'd even bother to release an old version of minecraft for xbox really... I mean a couple months wait for an adventure update is more than justifiable...

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I don't see why they'd even bother to release an old version of minecraft for xbox really... I mean a couple months wait for an adventure update is more than justifiable...

Well i saw a post a few days ago on ttg that said the details for adventure mode were already in the minecraft file, Someone posted pictures of them using horizon and checking the contents of minecraft and endermen were there and some others, They just need to update to work, Im not sure how legit that is but he had pictures and the comments weren't dismissing him

Mad6amer

Mad6amer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i saw a post a few days ago on ttg that said the details for adventure mode were already in the minecraft file, Someone posted pictures of them using horizon and checking the contents of minecraft and endermen were there and some others, They just need to update to work, Im not sure how legit that is but he had pictures and the comments weren't dismissing him
it's true I checked myself

Top Bottom