Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
7th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys new update just came out!
Here's what it includes;

[ ANIMATION / GAMEPLAY ]
– Replaced all player body animations (Existing character models retained for demo compatibility)
– Replaced all world model weapon animation
– Updated shared player skeleton
– Re-rigged all player model geometry and player scaffold animation
– Updated animation networking to continually synchronize animation state instead of periodically latching
– Player animation sequence selection is now server-initiated
– Added new player states including bomb defusal and ladder climb poses
– Added thirdperson weapon deploy animations to more accurately represent viewmodel deploy state
– Extended all vertical aim matrix ranges to encompass the majority of vertical aim pitch so weapons line up precisely to firing angle
– Added reverse-bone-merge animation support so weapon models can store and play independent animation on the player holding them
– Added support for arbitrary numbers of articulated mechanical parts on world weapon models
– Updated weapon world model articulation points, bodygroup presets, holster positions and reverse-bone-merge skeletons
– Added physics motion to holstered attachment weapon locations
– Added support for non-polygonal capsule-shaped hit volumes, defined by a line segment and radius
– Replaced shared hitboxes with new capsule-based set
– Rebuilt player ragdoll angular constraints, physics hulls, and interaction pairs
– Ragdolls now assume more exact pose of their parent player on physics init
– Re-built animation statemachine to support blending locomotion over any weapon aim or action poses
– Enabled support for dynamic player animation layer re-ordering
– Sequence blendlayers now correctly contribute to computed cyclerate
– Added defuser cables and multimeter model
– Added hlmv support for capsule rendering, submodel attachment previewing, ragdoll constraint limit and bone name rendering, plus numerous small fixes
– Added model format support for named bodygroups, combined physics hulls, activity modifiers and animation system specific metadata

[ UI ]
– Fixed a bug where the mini-scoreboard armor/helmet information was not displaying for coaches
– Added sv_show_voip_indicator_for_enemies server convar. If set, it will make it so the ‘voice chat’ icon shows over enemy players as well as allies when they are using their microphone.
– Added sv_showbullethits feature to visualize server-confirmed hits and near-misses on listen servers

[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed improper stencil state in glow pass rendering

[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Added dynamic player culling to prevent players and weapons poking through thin walls and revealing their position
– M4A1-S:
— Reduced price
— Reduced armor penetration
— Reduced ROF
— Increased base spread

– Zeus x27
— Reduced price to $100

– Dual Berettas
— Increased armor penetration
— Increased range modifier

[ GOTV ]
– Added viewmodel position lerp to gotv camera transitions

[ OVERWATCH ]
– Players can now report enemies for anti-competitive griefing (i.e. deliberately losing).

source

I personally like it a lot more, I didn't notice it until I started playing my aim maps, but the M4A1-S I hit a lot more shots now. I'm also loving the new animations! Thoughts?

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
M4A1-S is kill. Rip.

But Zeus is $100 :biggrin:

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
M4A1-S is kill. Rip.

But Zeus is $100 :biggrin:

Every Eco, Zeus is ez.

Rip a1, I think ROF is a little low, and could be raised a little. Overall I decided to stick with the a1 instead of a4 due to silencer and try for smarter play. Not such a big deal as I try to AWP as often as possible anyway.

Good job on hit boxes though.

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
a1 is much better for long range now with the improved spray pattern and slower rof. If you are an A site/mid player a1 still good, but most b sites a4 >>>>. Dualies buff looks good and zeus is viable on pistol and eco rounds now. as you can afford it + armor, good for a first kill due to one shot potential.

ApexDesigns7S

ApexDesigns7S

10-24-13
Reaction score
Sin$
M4A1-S I'm gonna have to practice with again now

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of late. Why did they have to nerf M4A1-S ;-;

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
a1 is much better for long range now with the improved spray pattern and slower rof. If you are an A site/mid player a1 still good, but most b sites a4 >>>>. Dualies buff looks good and zeus is viable on pistol and eco rounds now. as you can afford it + armor, good for a first kill due to one shot potential.
Gonna be a lot more useful for CT than T IMO, corner hiding and such with the zeus ezpz.

Zymic

Zymic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They lowered the XP you get after each comp match. I'm not getting over 100 xp anymore...

Ryse

Ryse

Normal is boring.
Reaction score
Sin$
They lowered the XP you get after each comp match. I'm not getting over 100 xp anymore...
You've probably used all your bonus xp and now you get reduced xp until it resets.

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I usually get 400 exp + weekly bonus which at times can get me 2k a game.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$

No, the multipliers are still (not including any bonus xp or reduced xp):

Game mode XP multiplier
Arms Race 1.0 * score
Casual 4.0 * score
Competitive 30 * rounds won
Deathmatch 0.2 * score
Demolition 2.5 * score

and

2384404110BA4BD4077951DA0A0D074098041C75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom