• Start date
  • Views 1,077
Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Journalist
Reaction score
Ffr7.jpg

That's right! If you have been looking to pick up more games for your Xbox 360 or Xbox One here is your chance! Even though a specific end date was not announced, Microsoft assures us that these sales will be running "all summer".

You can see a video below the article posted by Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, teasing some of the games that will be included in this "Ultimate Sale". Prices have not yet been confirmed but the games listed below (and others soon to be announced) will be on sale offered up to 40-50 percent off. Xbox Live Gold members will be offered an extra 10 percent off these discounts.

Here are some of the games confirmed to be included in this sale.
  • Assassin's Creed III​
  • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection​
  • Diablo III​
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition​
  • Far Cry 4​
  • Goat Simulator​
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us​
  • Mortal Kombat X​
  • The Orange Box​
  • Ori and the Blind Forest​
  • Slender: The Arrival​
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor​

Source

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Everyone should really acknowledge the "up to"

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes time to save some money on the games they are releasing

reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle

Stickied
Reaction score
This may seem like an obvious question, but do you think these games will drop prices in retail stores as well as the Xbox Marketplace? This would greatly help people with slow internet (like me) and hey, the retailers wouldn't make much sales on the game anyway if they're on a huge sale on the Xbox Marketplace anyway.

K L A W

K L A W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may seem like an obvious question, but do you think these games will drop prices in retail stores as well as the Xbox Marketplace? This would greatly help people with slow internet (like me) and hey, the retailers wouldn't make much sales on the game anyway if they're on a huge sale on the Xbox Marketplace anyway.

depends on the retailer really, most retailers will honor prices

Bwop Meat

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
I have Slender: The Arrival and when I bought it, that game was like $5, so with this sale, how much will the price be, lol.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad they are having a sale but Im not too stoked about purchasing one

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well if I go for a used Copy of FarCry4 Ill get it for like 20$.. Why would I spend lets say 30-40$ on a digital Copy ?

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Well if I go for a used Copy of FarCry4 Ill get it for like 20$.. Why would I spend lets say 30-40$ on a digital Copy ?
1. It's used - this means that the disc could be badly scratched or damaged in some way.

2. With a digital copy there will be no damage caused. Yes, it does take longer to install but I think digital copies are a lot better.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1. It's used - this means that the disc could be badly scratched or damaged in some way.

2. With a digital copy there will be no damage caused. Yes, it does take longer to install but I think digital copies are a lot better.

Well, I NEVER got a bad broken used Copy at Gamestop, they wont even buy scratched Discs to re sell them.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
At CeX in the UK they will take any disc as long as it isn't broken beyond repair.

Nope, not here (Germany).. They wont take it with scratches AND theyll polish any Disc prior re-selling it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register