• Thread starter DeathRGH
  • Start date
  • Views 3,382
DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to give you a preview of the upcoming ps4 toolbox that im working on.

o241aYrYT7a6z-R9Kxkw5Q.png

XUjK6_h1TEeK-rQcP73D8A.png

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sick man! Looking good so far, Are you going to release this paid or free? :smile:

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I really dont want to start it off like the 360 scene is nowadays. It will be free.

Everything that has been included in the other tool I made will also be in this one!
Awesome! Will be looking forward to testing it!

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously not until you can take a jail broken ps4 online
It's really annoying there's payloads webkits and people seem to think it's all for online when it's offline use at the moment jailbreak probably won't be done this year but it's making slow progress hopefully Sony sheet themselves.

Good job on this toolbox looking forward for more updates from you thanks.

Last edited:
DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job on this toolbox looking forward for more updates from you thanks.
It's already released, im just not allowed to link it here :/ and since this forum is dead for ps4 stuff I not gonna copy all the stuff over to release it here again...

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's already released, im just not allowed to link it here :/ and since this forum is dead for ps4 stuff I not gonna copy all the stuff over to release it here again...
Who told you not to link it here? Post a virus scan with it and you should be fine

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking nice man. Anyone hear anything yet about 5.50 update being exploited yet

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt it will be exploited not long just came out. If you do find anything I'll would like to hear it.
I posted a video in the PlayStation 4 section someone shows them on the 5.50 update and exploiting it but idk how legit it is.

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted a video in the PlayStation 4 section someone shows them on the 5.50 update and exploiting it but idk how legit it is.
There are several firmware spoofers. And for the exploit, the devs that care about kernel exploits usually release them once its patched on the current firmware. So don't expect anything too soon.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
There are several firmware spoofers. And for the exploit, the devs that care about kernel exploits usually release them once its patched on the current firmware. So don't expect anything too soon.
Yea I was not to sure what it did I'm keeping my PS4 on 5.50 so when a working exploit does release.

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I was not to sure what it did I'm keeping my PS4 on 5.50 so when a working exploit does release.
I did read something wrong there, I though you said 5.05. The 5.50 exploit is not going to happen anytime soon.

Top Bottom
Login
Register