upcoming iphone

• Thread starter Piss Mustard
  • Start date
  • Views 468
P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
any speculations? What would you like to see in it Id personally like the ****ing headphone jack and a bigger screen

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
why do you need a bigger screen?

P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
why do you need a bigger screen?
very good question apple needs to make a plus model 8 plus because the 5.8" is just not big enough for my hands as i got the s8+ atm

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
very good question apple needs to make a plus model 8 plus because the 5.8" is just not big enough for my hands as i got the s8+ atm
why would u get an android over an apple product?

P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
because more **** you can do with it apple you need to jailbreak just to get the basic features you can get on android also downloading music is a lot simpler you got me ****ed up paying apple music

why would you do the opposite

F

FiremanJohnson

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
Reaction score
V Vegeta don't argue with him on iPhones he had a whole debate with Eric yesteday in the discord

P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
V Vegeta don't argue with him on iPhones he had a whole debate with Eric yesteday in the discord
Get out of here we're trying to have a civil conversation doesnt need to be interrupted by offtopic bs. also Bigger = better

P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
No he's a meathead
I can't cause a flame war here but the way you talk about me being a meathead reminds me of this family guy episode where he was flesh and bones and had to bandaid his nipples

Top Bottom