What's new

PS3 Upbeat Assassins! GtaV Join Today!(will mod accounts)

• Thread starter kai outlaw
  • Start date
  • Views 908
kai outlaw

kai outlaw

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys my crew is the Upbeat Assassins. We're a respectable crew looking for more members to join us. it doesn't matter what your rank is because we have modders that will mod your account for free! We have crew meetings every Friday and crew training(crew tdm) after the meetings on Friday. Promotions come naturally so don't ask but me and my commissioners notice hard work. If you are interested send me a Kik message at cowboys_r_us so that you can be added to the crew group chat. you can also email me at [email protected] and i will respond once i see the message.We are on ps3 only. Here is a link to our crew page on the social club; http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_upbeat_assassins
my PSN is xxkillz4cashxx
PS3 ONLY!

Last edited:
D

Dre AR

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to join your crew , I'm new to the gtav online world and welcome fellow gamers always when playing Dr333666,as I explain new to the system so if you need me to do anything further let me know

N

NAT0

Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to join ur crew add me on ps3 XxNAT0xX-

kai outlaw

kai outlaw

Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to join ur crew add me on ps3 XxNAT0xX-
Sorry man haven't been on GTA V or PS3 in a very long time. I meant to take this thread down but forgot. You can still add me on PS4 though. However the crew is no longer active. :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register