• Views 1,101

How do you feel about clowns

• Total voters
timmytheking

timmytheking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you know what i miss on GTA IV? the times when there was only 5.0's no script no 10 year old modders no fighting about whos got better mods no hate no freezing.. well not a lot.. everyone got along all had the same mods, they were the good old days!

Well as far as freezing goes with my menu, the protection is pretty good it tells you who is group hacking you or another player, and who is player modeling you or another player, and object protection, freeze gun protection for everyone as well.... You know, the basics there are a few other protections though, that im not releasing.

Jiggy Modz

Jiggy Modz

★ッGet Jiggy With Itッ★
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as far as freezing goes with my menu, the protection is pretty good it tells you who is group hacking you or another player, and who is player modeling you or another player, and object protection, freeze gun protection for everyone as well.... You know, the basics there are a few other protections though, that im not releasing.

yh but scripts in general are sh*t like not the peoples works just a menu for the game is sh*t it was better when there was none if thia script crap just simple hours of fun mods none of this 24/7 menu's being released and stuff

Dat Boxer v2

Dat Boxer v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i whould love to see bodyguards running with Modded weapons like " SMG THAT SHOT Rockets " or having a tazer gun in there hand so they will can f*** with online players
+
Auto Loop Bodyguard attack and get teleported to them- so they will attack online players everytime they spawn ^_^

toofaces2

toofaces2

PS3 Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so no one around here has released a menu or anything much in a while. So I have decided that in the next few months i might release my menu. Now the reason im posting this is because of two reasons, one i need a tester, and two i need some ideas as a lot of the stuff i have in my menu now im keeping private as to not make hotheaded modders a bigger issue. So just leave me some ideas, im pretty experienced at this, other than when i do stupid stuff like create wrong hashes, lol Keredor. So you can leave some crazy stuff, and as long as it doesn't involve killer clowns, I will see what i can do.

dd

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register