What's new

Gamesaves Untouched GTAV Save File (1.32)

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C96BdXz.png

( set se7ensins theme to 7.4 Dark)

Posting this because I was looking for this myself.

Nice for starting fresh when modding your save using Save Editor
Nothing more and nothing less than an normal untouched Gtav save for use with save wizard.
This is an EU save so sorry, if you are in US Region then you will have to do with the HEX save that you apply this way.

2_orig.jpg

3_orig.jpg

vjvjcnp.png

The save is titled "Embargo (2.4%)" (in Spanish) so you can easily spot the save from your older saves.
You may have to select Options>Game>Load Game>Embargo (2.4%) to load it.

NOTE! SAVEWIZARD IS REQUIRED AS OF 2019

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for sharing. Its nice to have backups in case we forget to backup saves, or corrupt good ones by accident.

With the addidtion of each new ps4 firmware update, sometimes save wizard gets behind on updates. Having backups from previous firmwares helps bypass that issue, so we can continue to mod our saves

kellne

kellne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for sharing. Its nice to have backups in case we forget to backup saves, or corrupt good ones by accident.

With the addidtion of each new ps4 firmware update, sometimes save wizard gets behind on updates. Having backups from previous firmwares helps bypass that issue, so we can continue to mod our saves

What can you edit with Save Wizard in Gta Online?

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What can you edit with Save Wizard in Gta Online?
You cant Edit or impact your charachter in GTA online directly but you can modify Peds & cars that u can bring online trough glitches(not as of now), DM outfits, Frozen Money etc etc, look on the Glitching forum n u will see types of glitches that require a modded save.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant Edit or impact your charachter in GTA online directly but you can modify Peds & cars that u can bring online trough glitches(not as of now), DM outfits, Frozen Money etc etc, look on the Glitching forum n u will see types of glitches that require a modded save.

Sorry I have to ask, will you appear in El Camino alongside Jesse?

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I have to ask, will you appear in El Camino alongside Jesse?
Who knows, you all think i died in Breaking Bad. The reality is that i have been modding and glitching on GTA ever since.

Top Bottom
Login
Register