What's new

Discussion Unsigned Code on the new 360?

• Thread starter LazyGamerJc
  • Start date
  • Views 1,034
LazyGamerJc

LazyGamerJc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Im changing this thread...Soo this is a discussion about if a new xploit for the new 360 will come out and if it will ever happen what do you think will be in it?
(It used to be about Jtag for the new 360)

StackOverflow

o0xIBrUnKhOrST

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I HIGHLY doubt it, also this has been post 35 trillion times before.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as people know the new xbox is not jtaggable. Things can change though.

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't be jtagable because it will be running a non-exploitable kernel. Just like every other xbox being manufactured now.

V

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which means there are going to be less and less jtags which means they will become more expensive or they may just become outdated with a new breakthrough in hacking/modding.

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If it will ever be hacked, it will be from a new exploit. The JTAG hack is no longer available for this model.

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
it would hella crazy if there was a new type of hack... THE QTAG lol

Yamaha

Yamaha

Contributor
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No it will not happen, The new xbox has all the same internal parts that old one did (few tweaks here and there such as the disc drive). That means they are being sold with 9199 kernal which = non jtaggable.

R

Rob

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If the normal 360's that are being made now are unexploitable, Why would they start making one's that are exploitable?
They wouldn't.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Plus when natal is out I think there making another update, weather its a new dash im not sure but an update is on the way.

Tocen_

Tocen_

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thats too sad. and my friend said they could be jtagbale, im not stupid i toldem they cant. but everything is just begging to be hacked. im hoping these do within the next 2 years. if not... oh well

Fuse Colour

Fuse Colour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt there is going to be a JTAG hack for the silm due to the consoles being manufactured with the JTAG black listed and the non-eploitable dashboard. but i don't see why it can't still be done in the furture. There is always a way with computers and technology, its just a matter of HOW?

- Alex.

trippinz

trippinz

Enthusiast
Programmer Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
The jtag was possible because of exploits found in the xbox. Now the xbox MOBO has been changed (sligtly) and the CPU/GPU are one, there may be some unexpected draw backs of their new design which may lead to a JTAGGED SLIM 360.

Edit: It wasnt the fact that the xbox JTAG was fixed because of the NXE dashboard ! It was because they blew an efuse !

blazedelite

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant Jtag it, it might be possible to do a different exploit but Jtag is a no go :frown:

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope that while people jizz all over the slim the original will soon be neglected by M$ and hopefully an exploit can be found. Considering the only mod I have seen to a slim so far was a f***ing cosmetic
dry.gif

Garretts228

Garretts228

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude there is a better chance of exploiting a xenon on the 9199 dash. Maybe with the new august dashboard update a possible exploit will be found because alot of s*** is going to change in the new update. The jtag is old news if the dash isnt below 8xxx then its not going to happen because microsoft new they had it comming and had e-fuses ready to blow. We need a new exploit to do anything to any console pass the 8xxx dashboard, and to keep KV's alive for the leechers on this site. -.-

Top Bottom
Login
Register