What's new

Question Unselected Pearlescents?

Ahwhile

Ahwhile

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get a unselected pearlescent besides white and gold?
I haven't found anyone who knows.

war_18789

war_18789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're talking about in-game then no I'm not aware of a way to get any other unselected pearlescent doing the glitch in the shop. Sometimes you can find crew colors with unselected pearls but in my experience they are usually selected. But u can do a modded chome paint job using the same glitch and crew color.

Upvote 0
SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Finding donor cars via GCTFs with unselected pearls.

In game cars with unselected pearls.

Or BEFF (Not 100%)

Upvote 0
SpongeIsBold

SpongeIsBold

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For unselected color if on PS4 is to have save wizard and save editor to make your own car with unselected colors. You can always do GCTF but if they’re not a trusted trader you might get a scratch/selected unmodded car

Upvote 0
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how would i get a unselected rim color on it because most of the cars in game have selected tire color
Bro, everything can be found in game. I hate it when people just ask and want everyone to give em the easy way out. I worked hard and figured all of it out myself. Under mettalic paints there's probably 12 or something paints that give you unselected pearl. Other than that its all in game. Along with accents, trim, wheel colors. You might use missions for wheel color, auto shop cars, blue dots on the map.... there's countless ways to get this stuff. The reason I'm letting you know is because I hate seeing people use creators hard work. Never steal from another creator and throw your plate on it. It's not honorable and yet I see people all over the internet doing it to mine. Youtube video, instagram, facebook, and other places. Eventually you start making false accusations because you're so used to it. (Speaking of a friend of course) ?

Upvote 0
Whytheseaisboiling

Whytheseaisboiling

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just use one of the metallics that has a warm pearlescent like for example of harbor blue or gasoline green both have a worn wash pearlescent then just smack your crew color on top of it there's like Garnet red which I believe has the worn red pearlescent so like you just have to go through the list and find out which ones have worn pearlescents that are un obtainable by themselves but if put underneath as a crew color base will have a unselected pearlescent. Easy peasy
Post automatically merged:

Bro, everything can be found in game. I hate it when people just ask and want everyone to give em the easy way out. I worked hard and figured all of it out myself. Under mettalic paints there's probably 12 or something paints that give you unselected pearl. Other than that its all in game. Along with accents, trim, wheel colors. You might use missions for wheel color, auto shop cars, blue dots on the map.... there's countless ways to get this stuff. The reason I'm letting you know is because I hate seeing people use creators hard work. Never steal from another creator and throw your plate on it. It's not honorable and yet I see people all over the internet doing it to mine. Youtube video, instagram, facebook, and other places. Eventually you start making false accusations because you're so used to it. (Speaking of a friend of course) ?
Yeah it's ****ed up but if it bothers you so much why are you giving your cars out you could always just keep them for yourself. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, like you said everything's already available in game, so does that mean that you have Created it or just borrowing from it already laid out palette. And most people that slap on their own custom plates aren't fooling anyone when it comes to whether or not they made this vehicle. I don't know just my opinion which doesn't mean **** in this game of things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register