What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Unseen mod menu infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
its izaih

its izaih

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Closed due to not wanting to infection

Last edited:
X

XeSafe

RGH Owner / Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
This kid wants to get infected but he said he can’t comment so I’m doing it for him his GT- Craxxxwitlaxxx legit

X

XeSafe

RGH Owner / Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
This kid wants to get infected but he said he can’t comment so I’m doing it for him his GT- Craxxxwitlaxxx legit
Once the post is 5 Minutes in I’m aloud to post fake if you don’t invite him, I’m not even online I’m in a skype call with him

X

XeSafe

RGH Owner / Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
He just got off... he really bailed and my mans was about to get his first menu and my RGH got a faytal crash like bruh

X

XeSafe

RGH Owner / Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit. Thanks my dude, we not cool because you don’t wanna be, but I believe you you prob got that Jasper JTag 
Here is a tip. Don’t make multiple threads, make one thread and whatever the menu name is put it inside not the title because you can’t changed the title after 10 Minutes, when you are done with your thread hit report and hit close thread

X

XeSafe

RGH Owner / Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s closed, he doesn’t realize that he needs to infect one person at a time. I joined his lobby to see if he was legit and of corse he isn’t because his infections are failing i would love to help him but I don’t like people who are d***s To others 
+ he wouldn’t let me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register