• Thread starter baller123
  • Start date
  • Views 644
B

baller123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got an unreadable disk error yesterday after not playing this game for about a month...the disk hasn't even left the case? Worked perfectly a month ago

Its a mw2 disk

B

baller123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, all my other disks work fine...the disk is recognized as mw2 but when I try to play it, is is unreadable? I just don't understand. It's been sitting in a case untouched since I last played it

Jimmybob404

Jimmybob404

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, all my other disks work fine...the disk is recognized as mw2 but when I try to play it, is is unreadable? I just don't understand. It's been sitting in a case untouched since I last played it

if you copy it to your hard drive and play it off there from now own you won't have a problem that's what i do

B

baller123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem there is that I plugged my hd into my 360 with a transfer cable, and it is now formatted as a usb drive...I can't figure out how to change it back

L

L27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea how to but i know its not a goid idea full formating on a pc as it loses the essential xbox 360 files. Also yeah if your game doesn't work borrow a friends copy that is 100% working and install it to ur HDD and play with ur disk.
Chances are your disk is damaged and wont be able to install the files 100%.

Top Bottom
Login
Register