Status
Not open for further replies.
Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not positive on temp account and crap, but a friend of mine basically put the game in (after unplugging), started it up, took it out (the game), plugged the ethernet back in, and banned. Just warning I don't believe this works..

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The idea of unplugging your ethernet cable keeps you safe from bans, well it doesn't.

If that wasn't a simple explanation idk what is.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It could very well just be a huge coincidence. Depending on how long the drive has been flashed. He may have already been flagged and put on the list to be banned.

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well him, and I just signed on..And this console I'm on I JUST bought from someone on here, great! least I still have my ****ty xbox -_-

J

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or it detected a invalid save file!!!

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand how that worked, that console that is now banned is like Lite-on 1.6 firmare, unplugged ethernet offline play only (for like 1 day thats it). Then I play on my old console with 1.5 hitatchi ONLINE, but it stays unbanned, hmm that makes sense..

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crackmatt said:
I don't understand how that worked, that console that is now banned is like Lite-on 1.6 firmare, unplugged ethernet offline play only (for like 1 day thats it). Then I play on my old console with 1.5 hitatchi ONLINE, but it stays unbanned, hmm that makes sense..
its because they way xbox bans work. you arnt banned instantly, they flag your console, then they flag others consoles, and they they ban them all at once in a ban wave.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine flashed only two weeks ago, I burned MW2 and played offline and did not go online at all for 7 days, just signed on today and I was banned..I don't get how they knew I played it.
This is was the only game I played early too

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It most likely stores a list of certain things such as recent played games , and what not on your xbox or profile then when it connects to their servers it automatically detects whatever it is made to detect and bans you. This may sound stupid but Im just throwing ideas out there, you never know.:mellow::mellow::.(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register