Discussion Unpatching For MW2 and CoD4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White

YoImBeast

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People have been unpatching things on MW2 and Cod4 like rapid fire on Cod4 and the old Models. Does anyone know how to do this?

J

jon9285

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YoImBeast said:
People have been unpatching things on MW2 and Cod4 like rapid fire on Cod4 and the old Models. Does anyone know how to do this?
patch editor and knowledge of ppc that's how

YoImBeast said:
your on my friend list im disturbed223 i think you removed me tho :.(.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a patch editor, patches are on the XBL server and cannot be changed.

As for the Model 1887s, you can put akimbo and FMJ on them to unpatch them.

J

jon9285

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Coffee said:
There isn't a patch editor, patches are on the XBL server and cannot be changed.

As for the Model 1887s, you can put akimbo and FMJ on them to unpatch them.
really cuz the last time i checked you can edit patches you just cant run them on retail xboxes just jtag consoles because they can run unsigned code.next time do some research before you answer not to flame you or be a jerk but really you CAN edit them.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
jon9285 said:
really cuz the last time i checked you can edit patches you just cant run them on retail xboxes just jtag consoles because they can run unsigned code.next time do some research before you answer not to flame you or be a jerk but really you CAN edit them.
I don't think you can, because the server is the one that verifies it, not the Xbox.

J

jon9285

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Coffee said:
I don't think you can, because the server is the one that verifies it, not the Xbox.
this question was asked before this thread was made and jester already stated that you can edit and have them work on a jtag console.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
jon9285 said:
this question was asked before this thread was made and jester already stated that you can edit and have them work on a jtag console.
Okay.. well good luck with that. o_O

Luxor

Luxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only person i know of who has successfully edited a patch and played online is Shadow. He did it back in cod 4, but then again, he has a Dev Kit, and knows things most of us never will.

Hackzz

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Revurt said:
The only person i know of who has successfully edited a patch and played online is Shadow. He did it back in cod 4, but then again, he has a Dev Kit, and knows things most of us never will.

yea i seen shadow do that aswell.

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Revurt said:

u crazy? Editing a patch is simple. Extract patch, apply patch, edit patched files. Having a dev kit doesn't make you smart, it means you have an expensive Xbox.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
gabe_k said:
u crazy? Editing a patch is simple. Extract patch, apply patch, edit patched files. Having a dev kit doesn't make you smart, it means you have an expensive Xbox.

Haha thank-you gabe. I was wondering when someone would post something up that was more than "I dunno.."

Luxor

Luxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gabe_k said:

I am sir. And my bad my bad, what i meant is i'm not sure how he did it/if having the dev kit enabled him to do things with patches you normally could not with a retail. And smart people don't need expensive xbox's, they just use the expensive ones better than stupid people. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register