• Thread starter jon5353
  • Start date
  • Views 981
jon5353

jon5353

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I just decided to make this for everyone to discuss Borderlands third DLC, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx!

Borderlands "Largest DLC" Yet Is The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Next Borderlands DLC, 'The Secret Armory of General Knoxx' announced
Gamespy: Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC announced

For everyone who is too lazy to read I'll start us off.
LEVEL CAP RAISE!!!!
I know were all happy about that right? Now what does this mean? Stronger enemies? Better loot? Discuss it here!

S

Soap Mactavish

Reaction score
Sin$
well... i can't wait. the new level cap is going to be awesome... i don't really care what they change it to i'm just tired of seeing all this wasted xp i'm getting and no one is benefiting. i have all lvl 50's :/ but really. i'm very excited to level them up. i've seen some people say it will more than likely be level 70 which is fine with me but someone else said it could be 100! :tongue: the ammount of xp you'd have to get for level 100 would take forever (legit)... but i guess lets just wait and see! :thumbup:

J

JONBLEACH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help with beating Moxxis underdome still, i have modded weapons but the enemies are all lvl 50 cause im hosting and i dont have modded health. If someone can help me with this then please feel free to add me on xbox, thanks.

J

JuniorWingman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JONBLEACH said:
I need help with beating Moxxis underdome still, i have modded weapons but the enemies are all lvl 50 cause im hosting and i dont have modded health. If someone can help me with this then please feel free to add me on xbox, thanks.

not really about the secret armory of general knoxx...

anyways, i'm real excited to see new guns and stuff. cause like they have to make new guns that are higher level right? also the new enemies look pretty cool!
hopefully they'll add a lot of new missions, stronger enemies, and all that good stuff!

P

podgehog

Reaction score
Sin$
jon5353

jon5353

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@JONBLEACH, take that discussion somewhere else.
@podge they could only encrypt the files. Sooner or later someone will find out how to decrypt them so we will just have to wait.

Top Bottom
Login
Register