Solved Unmodding a gamerscore

• Thread starter Jordantreko
  • Start date
  • Views 891
J

Jordantreko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey,i modded my gamer score and i was wondering if i can un mod it?
any help wuld be great
thanks

B

BAM x FuZiioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do You use Profile Editor? You Can With that.

M

michael1026

Reaction score
Unmod? you mean like lock the achievements? Your never going to be able to have the same achievements as you did before unless you kept a backup of your profile.

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
No, you can't lock achievements.

J

Jordantreko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no i dont have profile edittor

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
shut up, you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

sry man, but you can't lock any achievements with PE or Le Fluffie or anything else. the only way their going down is if M$ catch's you and resets your score

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
When you unlock an achievement, it gets synced into Microsoft's database, making it so you can't lock an achievement.
But we don't know if the OP went online or not. And even if you kept it offline, it can be done. :wink:

OP - If you didn't go online with your modded Gamerscore, then yes, you can lock it. But if you did go online, then unfortunately, you're stuck with it.

And if you want Profile Editor, use the Google search function right at the top of the page to look for 'Profile Editor'. Browse through the threads and check the links (if they are posted). You should be able to find a working version of PE.

J

Jordantreko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well it wont let me ulock all of them on reach so its starting to make me mad
i just want all the armour and when i do it it gives me an error and wont open up the reach folder to veiw the acheivments

btw:im using horizon diamond

I

iProScopes

Contributor
Reaction score
shut up, you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

sry man, but you can't lock any achievements with PE or Le Fluffie or anything else. the only way their going down is if M$ catch's you and resets your score

You can lock it but it will only show up for you.
Making it pointless.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
jordan, did you go online after you modded your GS? if so, then your out of luck, sry

J

Jordantreko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well all my halo reach acheivments wont show?
i try to veiw them and it says youre acheivments will appear here then when i try to open it in le fluffie or horizon it wont show it just says error

R

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its already been unlocked and you transfered the profile to your xbox then no. If you havent transfered your profile to your xbox yet then yes, Delete what ever you have and recover your gamertag for a new copy.

That doesnt seem to be the case for you although this mite help others.

Top Bottom