What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Unlocking Achievements For Old(er) Games

• Thread starter Buzz Lightyear
  • Start date
  • Views 419
B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. I want to explain this as clear as I can, because I know it will confuse you, as it has confused me.

I have quite a few older games on my Gamercard (GUN, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, SvR 2009 etc), which require a handful of achievements unlocked to obtain the full 1000. I don't have a problem with unlocking the achievements, as I have followed various TUT's on this website and got the hang of things.

Since these games are at the 'bottom' of my games played list, it will be a big mistake if I was to unlock these achievements, as people will become suspicious of my actions.

What I want to know is, and forgive me for this, as I haven't done enough research or even searched too far for it... How can I show these games at the 'top' of my games played list? This way, it will look like I actually played the game and unlocked the achievement(s) more recently.

I have tried a few things and I couldn't get it to work, therefore, my next and perhaps best option is to ask fellow members.

I hope that this is clear enough to understand. I am not the brightest star when it comes to trying to explain something to do with modding, as I still consider myself a newbie.

Thanks for any input.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. I want to explain this as clear as I can, because I know it will confuse you, as it has confused me.

I have quite a few older games on my Gamercard (GUN, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, SvR 2009 etc), which require a handful of achievements unlocked to obtain the full 1000. I don't have a problem with unlocking the achievements, as I have followed various TUT's on this website and got the hang of things.

Since these games are at the 'bottom' of my games played list, it will be a big mistake if I was to unlock these achievements, as people will become suspicious of my actions.

What I want to know is, and forgive me for this, as I haven't done enough research or even searched too far for it... How can I show these games at the 'top' of my games played list? This way, it will look like I actually played the game and unlocked the achievement(s) more recently.

I have tried a few things and I couldn't get it to work, therefore, my next and perhaps best option is to ask fellow members.

I hope that this is clear enough to understand. I am not the brightest star when it comes to trying to explain something to do with modding, as I still consider myself a newbie.

Thanks for any input.

in le fluffie you can edit the last time you played the game. edit those to today. so it should go to the top

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
in le fluffie you can edit the last time you played the game. edit those to today. so it should go to the top
Woah, that was a quick reply!

BUT, I only unlock offline achievements, offline. I do not include time stamps or anything like that. Is there anyway I can do it, without having to add a time stamp?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
what, unlock offline achievements without a timestamp? yeah, when you unlock them offline they don't get a timestamp. is that what you were asking?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh I knew I'd confuse others and myself. FAIL! :lol:

Okay... I need to think this over really carefully.

I unlock all my illegitimate games achievements offline. IF I add a timestamp for one of these games, to show it as my last played game, then it looks suspicious.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL... But I don't want to edit the 'last played date' at all! When I connect back to Xbox LIVE, I want it to say "XMen Origins Wolverine - Never Played Online, with the game being right at the top of the list.

I think I've just confused the s*** out of you.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are so scared then just don't do it.
I think that's the best advice I have ever seen on this website.

oooh, idk if that's possible. sry man
No need to be sorry. It's the thought that counts. Thanks anyway.

Guess I'll either have to take the risk, or just leave it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register