Discussion unlock other zombie maps

• Thread starter the stereo shop
  • Start date
  • Views 4,791
T

the stereo shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you goto the loadout screen you can see bus station, town, and farm highlighted. But, you also see the diner. Its below the bus station map. Any idea how to unlock other maps to play survival on???

Inver7ed

deathneed

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
When you goto the loadout screen you can see bus station, town, and farm highlighted. But, you also see the diner. Its below the bus station map. Any idea how to unlock other maps to play survival on???
It will probably be release later on. Though I cant see why they didnt just release it now.

Diprivan

Drewfus87

Yeah Bo'
Reaction score
I thought that was nuketown

E

EricD43

Killing Zombies Since WaW
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
This?
2q02a6t.jpg

HYUNA

HYUNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason you can't unlock that section, Nuketown appears on another part of the Earth when you are selecting the map(s).

T

the stereo shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes that circled area. No leaderboard for it. was thinking it will be a future dlc map...

Afrochubman

Afrochubman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITS THE DINER FOR THE LAST TIME OMG SO MANY POSTS REPEATED ABOUT THE SAME THING GUHHHHH

Sorry. But yeah that is the diner on bottom left, cornfield top righ

Lyricalelite

Lyricalelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITS THE DINER FOR THE LAST TIME OMG SO MANY POSTS REPEATED ABOUT THE SAME THING GUHHHHH

Sorry. But yeah that is the diner on bottom left, cornfield top righ

This guy is right, if anybody notices it's an actual representation of the Tranzit map "campaign". You leave Bus Depot go to Diner (notice lava pool which you pass by with the bus), then Farm, Power Plant and Town.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
It's the diner like a few members said. You have the bus depot, diner, farm, town on the map

B

Baba Booey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't really shock me that many of you couldn't figure this one out on your own. Took me a few days to figure out too but its definitely the diner, and I hate that we can't play survival there too since its as big as the other 3 areas are. Oh well I'd rather not have it then them give us that for dlc or some bonus

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Doesn't really shock me that many of you couldn't figure this one out on your own. Took me a few days to figure out too but its definitely the diner, and I hate that we can't play survival there too since its as big as the other 3 areas are. Oh well I'd rather not have it then them give us that for dlc or some bonus

It took you a few days to figure it out? I looked at it and realized what is was straight away. You can see part of the sign if you look real close. I suppose some people don't really get it that quick

B

Baba Booey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took you a few days to figure it out? I looked at it and realized what is was straight away. You can see part of the sign if you look real close. I suppose some people don't really get it that quick
Didn't look too closely the first few days playing the game because of playing 1 good game of zombies and playing a lot of multiplayer when it first came out. So yes it took a few days. Probably would of taken one day but the lack of sleep playing the 2nd day shall be my excuse. Once I got a feel for the map the first time I looked at it it was obvious. Definitely some slow people out there though

Top Bottom