SiiK

SiiK

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Go here full tutorial written by its creator

I take no credit to this as i just recently discovered it and had no idea it even existed, i unlocked every achievement for all my games i still havnt gotten banned yet, it gave me a hefty 41 items in TF2 :biggrin:

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this a long time back on tf2, but nice share i never though of putting it on Se7ensins.

SiiK

SiiK

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No someone on mpgh.net made it
the only thing i found on this on mpgh is just one single thread where the op goes " I do not know who the creator is. I downloaded it from a YouTube video"
Rick the owner of the website i posted is the creator, why would some bk write about every single update in his blog and what he is going to do next, he is the creator

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the only thing i found on this on mpgh is just one single thread where the op goes "I do not know who the creator is. I downloaded it from a YouTube video"
Rick the owner of the website i posted is the creator, why would some bk write about every single update in his blog and what he is going to do next, he is the creator
Okk then.

Synch

Synch

Reaction score
Sin$
Going to give this a pass, Im so unlucky when it comes to getting banned, I modded my avatar orange on XBL and got perma banned :frown: .Cheers anyway :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register