• Thread starter SiiK
  • Start date
  • Views 4,201
S

SiiK

Contributor
Reaction score
Go here full tutorial written by its creator

I take no credit to this as i just recently discovered it and had no idea it even existed, i unlocked every achievement for all my games i still havnt gotten banned yet, it gave me a hefty 41 items in TF2 :biggrin:

L

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
I did this a long time back on tf2, but nice share i never though of putting it on Se7ensins.

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. THanks for this. :smile:

S

SiiK

Contributor
Reaction score
No someone on mpgh.net made it
the only thing i found on this on mpgh is just one single thread where the op goes " I do not know who the creator is. I downloaded it from a YouTube video"
Rick the owner of the website i posted is the creator, why would some bk write about every single update in his blog and what he is going to do next, he is the creator

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
the only thing i found on this on mpgh is just one single thread where the op goes "I do not know who the creator is. I downloaded it from a YouTube video"
Rick the owner of the website i posted is the creator, why would some bk write about every single update in his blog and what he is going to do next, he is the creator
Okk then.

D

gabe9879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i used this SO long ago. i dont think you'll get banned.

V

VexxVoid

Semi Colon Close Parenthesis
Reaction score
This is nifty, giving it a try.

S

Synch

Reaction score
Going to give this a pass, Im so unlucky when it comes to getting banned, I modded my avatar orange on XBL and got perma banned :frown: .Cheers anyway :smile:

Top Bottom