What's new

Tutorial How To Unlock All (Including Hidden & DLC) Armor, Visors, Weapons, Camos, Abilities, Stances, Emblems (USB)

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The "alternate methods" in the first post, are those meant for Retail xbox's or only Jtag/RGH? Cause when i try to get them to stick online its not working. Is there a method for Jtag/RGH? I unplug the Ethernet cord & plug back in, but Teapot forces me to restart every time. Ive even tried doing liveblock and cant remember the other one, but that doesn't work. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The "alternate methods" in the first post, are those meant for Retail xbox's or only Jtag/RGH? Cause when i try to get them to stick online its not working. Is there a method for Jtag/RGH? I unplug the Ethernet cord & plug back in, but Teapot forces me to restart every time. Ive even tried doing liveblock and cant remember the other one, but that doesn't work. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Every method in this tutorial is meant for either. I've used these methods mostly on retails, but I have done it on an RGH before as well.

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah i see. They dont mention RGH's, but what is your method?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah i see. They dont mention RGH's, but what is your method?
When I perfomed the mod on my RGH, I used the first method in the OP, but I think you might have better luck with Alternative Method #2.

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't even know what teapot is so in this response, atlas is the better advice for sure
i don't have a jtag, just retail

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
God finally! After like 3 days Ive finally unlocked everything. I started a custom game using a temp profile offline, then while in game switched to my actual profile.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
God finally! After like 3 days Ive finally unlocked everything. I started a custom game using a temp profile offline, then while in game switched to my actual profile.
Good job! Happy that it worked out for you in the end! Good idea doing the switch from a temp to your real profile.

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for the life of me i cant get it to stick, i just always get the played on another console message

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
for the life of me i cant get it to stick, i just always get the played on another console message
Have you tried ejecting your disc and putting it back in? Have you tried pressing the guide button after trying the disc eject method?

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried ejecting your disc and putting it back in? Have you tried pressing the guide button after trying the disc eject method?
ive tried ejecting and home button but by that point its already connected to live and has synced the pre existing stats

Top Bottom
Login
Register