What's new

Tutorial How To Unlock All (Including Hidden & DLC) Armor, Visors, Weapons, Camos, Abilities, Stances, Emblems (USB)

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
start with a fresh GPD (redownload profile)
*I disconnect Ethernet cable after DL profile.
extract with horizon
edit with whatever program ur using i would think you're using, horizon/eclipse/adbsurdlyobfuscated
follow through with your modded settings and save
inject modded GPD into profile with horizon, save
eject drive and plug into xbox
start up Halo 4
select storage device - select an alternate storage device other than the one the profile is actually on (usb vs hd)
start custom game match
i plug mine in around the time starting the custom game (during the countdown of the actual game starting)

end the game after 5-10 seconds
press start, go to network, select xbox live
play online in MM for a bit and you should have all unlocks you put on your account online while your playing
Re-wrote and added your method to the OP and gave due credit. Thanks for providing support to people in this thread as I've been quite busy these days.

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re-wrote and added your method to the OP and gave due credit. Thanks for providing support to people in this thread as I've been quite busy these days.

cool, sounds good
i made my own pastebin file of the instructions because i actually had so many people asking me before and on se7ensins it's not as easy to find "my posts" lol so thanks for adding to OP

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
cool, sounds good
i made my own pastebin file of the instructions because i actually had so many people asking me before and on se7ensins it's not as easy to find "my posts" lol so thanks for adding to OP
It was my pleasure man. Wouldn't doubt if some people still hop on Halo 4 or show this tutorial to people who got into the game very late. It is only proper that this should be kept updated.

Here's to the thread being 500 views short of 50k!

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was my pleasure man. Wouldn't doubt if some people still hop on Halo 4 or show this tutorial to people who got into the game very late. It is only proper that this should be kept updated.

Here's to the thread being 500 views short of 50k!

couldn't agree more
i have helped so many people to get their skins and such since finding this tutorial and re-working it to perfection

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
couldn't agree more
i have helped so many people to get their skins and such since finding this tutorial and re-working it to perfection
Damn right. I noticed that this tutorial has even been spread to other websites, so it has certainly made an impact. [Here's to the thread breaking 50k views.]

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn right. I noticed that this tutorial has even been spread to other websites, so it has certainly made an impact. [Here's to the thread breaking 50k views.]
That's awesome
it's funny bc i have a lot of friends that make 1 months and use this tutorial and don't even realize they're using the steps i added to/setup when they mention this thread

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's awesome
it's funny bc i have a lot of friends that make 1 months and use this tutorial and don't even realize they're using the steps i added to/setup when they mention this thread
LOL, well, I gave you credit and have you tagged in the OP of the thread. Or, do you mean like they don't know you are "ItsFluffy?"

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, well, I gave you credit and have you tagged in the OP of the thread. Or, do you mean like they don't know you are "ItsFluffy?"

They have no idea I'm this user on this forum lol.
It's funny to be playing and randomly see new accounts all modded up so I know on their first games they have all the loadouts and weapons.

Robbyy

Robbyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason I keep getting invalid STFS package error when trying to inject. any ideas? done it once before not sure why it's not letting me.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason I keep getting invalid STFS package error when trying to inject. any ideas? done it once before not sure why it's not letting me.
Try using a fresh gpd and a different USB stick.

D

Dustyyy1111

Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to upload my .gpd file onto the website, it states that it is invalid. Any reason why?

H

HUSK666

Reaction score
Sin$
I manage to unlock everything offline, when I follow your or ItsFluffy's method (the other one didn't work for me) I keep most of the items, but the armor that is rank and/or specializations based disappears. Am I missing something?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I manage to unlock everything offline, when I follow your or ItsFluffy's method (the other one didn't work for me) I keep most of the items, but the armor that is rank and/or specializations based disappears. Am I missing something?
Does it disappear before you even go online?

H

HUSK666

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it disappear before you even go online?
So after quite some tries I figured it out. It only worked for me if I only changed the armor on the gpd, no commendations, campaign progress, EXP, etc. Only unlocking the armor. After that, ItsFluffy's method worked perfectly!

For people getting the 'Invalid STFS package' in Horizon:
Happend to me too, using a different USB did not solve it for me. What I did:
Instead of injecting the file, look for the gpd in the contents of your profile, right click it, and replace it with the modded gpd, that did the trick for me!

Can I also use this method to mod my EXP? Or will it get auto reset/will I receive a ban?
Thanks a lot for the tutorial, and for responding so fast on such an old thread <3

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I also use this method to mod my EXP? Or will it get auto reset/will I receive a ban?
Thanks a lot for the tutorial, and for responding so fast on such an old thread <3
I have no clue if this would work with EXP. Can't recall if someone tried it or not. Halo 4 is an old game, but with any form of modding there is always a risk of ban. I would say search this thread to see if anyone made any posts about trying it before.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

My weapon skins went missing after a few days I modded the game. Everything except Champions bundle plus specializations ones. How do u fix that?
I can't say I recall that happening to anyone else. Have you tried modding a new gpd?

B

Bruce707

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive deleted the game save data for my account on my hard drive nd usb nd i still get that error message that ive used my account on another console. And the mod dosent work please help. The mod works if i never log into xbox live. But starting the game logs me into live every time.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive deleted the game save data for my account on my hard drive nd usb nd i still get that error message that ive used my account on another console. And the mod dosent work please help. The mod works if i never log into xbox live. But starting the game logs me into live every time.
Have you tried the "alternate methods" listed in the first post?

Top Bottom
Login
Register