What's new

Tutorial How To Unlock All (Including Hidden & DLC) Armor, Visors, Weapons, Camos, Abilities, Stances, Emblems (USB)

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
lol yeah it got pretty popular.
and i plug mine in around the time starting the custom game, after i've selected an alternate storage device than the one the profile is actually on
however, DAT C001 LOSER should be able to shed a bit more light as he's the one who helped me initially to get this to stick

You would put the Ethernet cable back in when your in a lobby by yourself offline, then start it and connect to Xbox live while it's starting up
Okay, so basically the only different steps from the OP are:
1. When starting Halo 4, pick a storage device that the profile is not on.
2. Plug in the Ethernet cable after you are signed in and ready to start and offline custom game.
3. Connect to Xbox Live while the custom game is starting up.

With respect to connecting to XBL while the custom game is starting up, do you mean when the countdown in running or do you mean while the screen goes to black and the map loads?

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so basically the only different steps from the OP are:
1. When starting Halo 4, pick a storage device that the profile is not on.
2. Plug in the Ethernet cable after you are signed in and ready to start and offline custom game.
3. Connect to Xbox Live while the custom game is starting up.

With respect to connecting to XBL while the custom game is starting up, do you mean when the countdown in running or do you mean while the screen goes to black and the map loads?
While the countdown is running you would connect. Also if u want to play with ur unlocks once ur connected to Xbox live and you end the custom game without going to dash you would go to Spartan hub and then network and select the Xbox live box.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
While the countdown is running you would connect. Also if u want to play with ur unlocks once ur connected to Xbox live and you end the custom game without going to dash you would go to Spartan hub and then network and select the Xbox live box.
What do you mean by going to the dash? Do you just mean by hitting the guide button?

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So for example you just get done with the process and your online with your unlocks, but if you try to get online and play a match it would say you need to be connected to XBL to find a match. There are two ways to get around that 1. Go to the dashboard and restart the game and your done or 2. Press start(Spartan hub) go to the network tab or console tab and there will be a few box's. Xbox live, local, system link,ect. You would check Xbox live and then ur done. U could proceed to play online without going to the dash board and restarting it to play online

S

Spartan_Spar

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble getting it to stick to online I've tried everything in the troubleshooting and more but I can't get it to stick. Any ideas?

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have all my unlocks offline and I've followed the steps that Atlas said to try to get it to stick to no prevail.
Can u tell me all the methods you have already tried? Have you only done what's in the OP?

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did all the OP did and what Atlas said
Ok, try this. When you are offline with your unlocks, start up a offline custom game,but when you press A and the countdown starts connect to Xbox live while it's going down. Then just wait for the game to load up, end it, then change ur connection setting to Xbox live in the Spartan hub

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wud just like to update the thread to say it's still working
just made a new one month and even though it took twice, it did work and im still enjoying it

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i wud just like to update the thread to say it's still working
just made a new one month and even though it took twice, it did work and im still enjoying it
Did you use steps in the OP or additional steps from the last two or three pages of replies to the thread?

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The steps we've discussed.
Basically following the steps that I posted the last two times works great.
The key is really to stay unplugged (ethernet) until you are in the h4 pre-game custom lobby, then plug in, then start countdown and hit the xbox guide button, sign into XBL. the game will start. i play for 10 seconds or so. end the game. go to lobby. edit my loadouts. when done i hit start, go to 'my network' and switch to xbox live.
one thing i do notice though is that it's best to play a few games in matchmaking with the profile still on the flash drive before transferring it back to the xbox

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The steps we've discussed.
Basically following the steps that I posted the last two times works great.
The key is really to stay unplugged (ethernet) until you are in the h4 pre-game custom lobby, then plug in, then start countdown and hit the xbox guide button, sign into XBL. the game will start. i play for 10 seconds or so. end the game. go to lobby. edit my loadouts. when done i hit start, go to 'my network' and switch to xbox live.
one thing i do notice though is that it's best to play a few games in matchmaking with the profile still on the flash drive before transferring it back to the xbox
Hmmm that's sounds familiar, I like the way you worded it :wink:

Last edited:
anonymouz

anonymouz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this Mod, without an fresh Profile, everything worked and is unlocked, ...but

"Online EP-Limit reached!"

...pop ups after every Match, but i didnt mod XP nor Level etc.
and i didnt earn any XP now, still at Lvl. 46.

What can i do & why is that happening?

EDIT: Its gone after some Games now.
Dunno why.

Last edited:
ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this Mod, without an fresh Profile, everything worked and is unlocked, ...but

"Online EP-Limit reached!"

...pop ups after every Match, but i didnt mod XP nor Level etc.
and i didnt earn any XP now, still at Lvl. 46.

What can i do & why is that happening?

EDIT: Its gone after some Games now.
Dunno why.

This often happens to me. Don't worry too much about it because it should be fine the next day.
It tends to be a minor side effect of profile modding but all should be in good order within 24 hours.

GrAnTed MoDz

GrAnTed MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how to fix the sp and xp not being there it like doesnt even register for me there the same its like i cant mod them at all ;/ plz help

Syrian_survivor

Syrian_survivor

Reaction score
Sin$
stuck on part 1 step 10, when i try to inject the file it says "object reference not set to an instance of an object", did i do something wrong?

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stuck on part 1 step 10, when i try to inject the file it says "object reference not set to an instance of an object", did i do something wrong?
Are you injecting the GPD into the profile or are you dragging the file directly into horizon?

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to reply to the last inquiry, this is yet another full detail tut which im hoping gets you where u want to be

start with a fresh GPD (redownload profile)
*I disconnect Ethernet cable after DL profile.
extract with horizon
edit with whatever program ur using i would think you're using, horizon/eclipse/adbsurdlyobfuscated
follow through with your modded settings and save
inject modded GPD into profile with horizon, save
eject drive and plug into xbox
start up Halo 4
select storage device - select an alternate storage device other than the one the profile is actually on (usb vs hd)
start custom game match
i plug mine in around the time starting the custom game (during the countdown of the actual game starting)

end the game after 5-10 seconds
press start, go to network, select xbox live
play online in MM for a bit and you should have all unlocks you put on your account online while your playing

Top Bottom
Login
Register