• Views 6,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valiant

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello to all, I was looking through the dvar list and the dev dvars i found a dvar that can unlock all challenges. You will have to enable developer and developer script also. well here it is

Code:
 if ( getdvarfloat("scr_complete_all_challenges") != 0 )
{
foreach ( player in level.players )
{
player thread maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::completeAllChallenges( getdvarfloat("scr_complete_all_challenges") );
}

setDevDvar( "scr_complete_all_challenges", "" );
}

to even use this you will require these other dvars set to the value of "1"

Code:
self setClientDvar( "developer", "1" );

and

Code:
self setClientDvar( "developer_script", "1" );

this will not work this is just a start of this dvar. i have managed to succesfully work this dvar to the point that it works and calls the dvar to all clients in the game. i might release later. just handing this out for you guys to work on it.

HINT: Also, not only that but developer and developerscript would have to be set for all clients in order for it to look for the dvar on the client side.

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello to all, I was looking through the dvar list and the dev dvars i found a dvar that can unlock all challenges. You will have to enable developer and developer script also. well here it is

Code:
 if ( getdvarfloat("scr_complete_all_challenges") != 0 )
{
foreach ( player in level.players )
{
player thread maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::completeAllChallenges( getdvarfloat("scr_complete_all_challenges") );
}

setDevDvar( "scr_complete_all_challenges", "" );
}

to even use this you will require these other dvars set to the value of "1"

Code:
self setClientDvar( "developer", "1" );

and

Code:
self setClientDvar( "developer_script", "1" );

this will not work this is just a start of this dvar. i have managed to succesfully work this dvar to the point that it works and calls the dvar to all clients in the game. i might release later. just handing this out for you guys to work on it.

HINT: Also, not only that but developer and developerscript would have to be set for all clients in order for it to look for the dvar on the client side.

What? your saying that we can get challenges and you smother this in our face and say we have to infect others clientside...

And you say thanks?.... Without proof it's fake

V

Valiant

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What? your saying that we can get challenges and you smother this in our face and say we have to infect others clientside...

And you say thanks for taking this crap wow.... Without proof it's obviously fake

If you're going to hate don't post thanks.

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to hate don't post thanks.
I'm not trying to hate I'm just saying you have no proof at all and no way to show that its true.. You may just be leading a bunch of coders to research tings that don't exist..

demon dylan

demon dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not trying to hate I'm just saying you have no proof at all and no way to show that its true.. You may just be leading a bunch of coders to research tings that don't exist..
hey you have to chill out on the flaming bro your getting a little too excited with it seems like your just post boosting if you do not want to try it do not act like a jerk.

now if you do try it and it does not then you can act like a jerk all you want

ontopic

you say it does not work and you say it does that is confusing
does it work or not

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you leeched from TeeTeeGee. /facepalm lrn2code

That's not what he means. He doesn't mean "posting thanks" (that doesn't even make sense). He means "Don't post; thanks (for reading)" Silly...

xPulse

xPulse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone possibly be able to post it in a patch? fastcrypttool does not work with my OS

7s id boss 329

7s id boss 329

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
these are float and dev you retard and this will not work all you did is just look at wht teh 1337 posted retard and dont write stupid s*** like hint you probably know nothing about coding and dont even know what any of these are and you havnt figured out how to work this yet so stfu and gtfo

iRideDaShortBus

iRideDaShortBus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
these are float and dev you retard and this will not work all you did is just look at wht teh 1337 posted retard and dont write stupid s*** like hint you probably know nothing about coding and dont even know what any of these are and you havnt figured out how to work this yet so stfu and gtfo
well said but you sound mad... why is this?

A

ADIZZYSN1PER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

2rzp91i.jpg

demon dylan

demon dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol very angry?
ok you scary man :unsure:

dizzy u silly its suppose to say why so serious

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
hey you have to chill out on the flaming bro your getting a little too excited with it seems like your just post boosting if you do not want to try it do not act like a jerk.

now if you do try it and it does not then you can act like a jerk all you want

ontopic

you say it does not work and you say it does that is confusing
does it work or not
I don't get how asking for proof is flaming... Even if I added that he may lead people for worthless time.....

I didn't say "Oh F*** this B**** your so f****** fake and s*** just get the f*** out k thx bie"

JesseJtag

JesseJtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
setDevDvar( "scr_complete_all_challenges", "" ); This will not infect because its a dvar for develping.

teh1337

teh1337

Some call me the Dear Leader-most just say teh1337
Experienced Veteran Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Copy Pasted from my post:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2919797

setDevDvar( "scr_complete_all_challenges", "" ); This will not infect because its a dvar for develping.
No it wont infect because it resets itself

It would infect if you are classified as a developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register