What's new

Patched Unlock all 6 Beer Hat and keep them in your inventory

B

Borenius

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you get the Rockstar Dev Shirts from this glitch?

I actually got all those using a mod menu a year ago so sadly I don't know if buying everything will get them, sorry. :frown:
I guess someone else trying the same but not having them from the beginning is the only way to answer that.

DaddyCool NL

DaddyCool NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A

Alex_9633

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually got all those using a mod menu a year ago so sadly I don't know if buying everything will get them, sorry. :frown:
I guess someone else trying the same but not having them from the beginning is the only way to answer that.
Ok, thanks for your reply. :smile:

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you confirm the high flyer parachute has the same id for both genders, then couldn't be obtainable with this glitch ?
As both genders have the exact same parachute bags, all the parachute bags' ID's are the same on each gender. That means that if you don't own the High Flyer Parachute Bag, you will not be able to obtain it in any way. I'm sorry :frown:

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you assume that the blue boxes in the sheets don't work?
The light blue columns in the sheet is clothing that is programmed as a tattoo. As tattoos are programmed in another way than actual clothing, buying a tattoo will not unlock the reversed clothing item that it's linked to.
TL;DR: light blue columns means completely unobtainable.

K

KifflomBro69

Reaction score
Sin$
Quick reminder to everyone:

You CANNOT obtain the clothing item(s) if the item(s) are programmed as either a tattoo or haircut. Haircuts and tattoos are programmed in a different way, so no matter what you do with them, you will not unlock the counterpart special item from them with this exploit.

This is correct.

I just want to remind people by trying different haircuts and parachutes I was able to turn a parachute black and green no flag and another orange and black again without any flag logo.. they are both saved to outfit

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I do this on my female character do I lose anything on my main male character

B

Borenius

Reaction score
Sin$
According to GTA Wiki the beer hats are unlocked on XBOX 1 and PS4. Is this true? Is this glitch even necessary for you guys on console? Just curious since I'm on PC. :smile:

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw you can get the black western shirt, but only for male? If i got it on male and transfered back to female would i still keep it on her?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
According to GTA Wiki the beer hats are unlocked on XBOX 1 and PS4. Is this true? Is this glitch even necessary for you guys on console? Just curious since I'm on PC. :smile:
Not true. In 2015 they accidentally got unlocked for a few amount of people, but quickly got patched again. Otherwise, beerhats has only been a part of the PS3/XBox 360 days.

I saw you can get the black western shirt, but only for male? If i got it on male and transfered back to female would i still keep it on her?
That's not how clothing ID's work.
If you own the Black Western Tee on male = Will unlock the "Lost Ride Free Black Tee", if you switch to a female (as they have the same clothing ID) but it's already a purchasable tee, so no special stuff going on there.

If you own the Black Western Tee on female = Will unlock the "Sgt. At Arms patch (_rank_006)" as male. The MC patches isn't scripted to appear in clothing stores at all, and therefore won't give you anything.

B

Borenius

Reaction score
Sin$
Not true. In 2015 they accidentally got unlocked for a few amount of people, but quickly got patched again. Otherwise, beerhats has only been a part of the PS3/XBox 360 days.

Yeah, I remember the beer hats were a huge thing back in the days. Me and my friend used to play on Xbox 360 and tried to get the beer hats in the crate drops but without success.

M

moaner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have question. I play with a male character. I’d like to unlock the elite challenge tees. Unfortunately I need 2 award tee to unlock them on the male character. But if I’d play as a female, then I just need to purchase 2 regular tees. Can switch gender to female, then unlock the elite tees for the female, and after just do the gender switch back to male. Would I have the elite tees on my male after gender switch? Thanks in advance

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have question. I play with a male character. I’d like to unlock the elite challenge tees. Unfortunately I need 2 award tee to unlock them on the male character. But if I’d play as a female, then I just need to purchase 2 regular tees. Can switch gender to female, then unlock the elite tees for the female, and after just do the gender switch back to male. Would I have the elite tees on my male after gender switch? Thanks in advance
You will not. That's not how clothing items work for both genders. If you unlock X on a female, you don't unlock X for the male, but a different thing, usually.
Just switching genders isn't a magical solution to get the tees instantly. You need to know what you're doing, and buy the specific items. If you're locked away from purchasing an item for a female for example, you cannot get the special item on your male. Same counts the other way around.

If the Elite tees are linked to an unobtainable item for the opposite gender, there is no way to own it.

MacDaKnyph

MacDaKnyph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are on ps4 and get the finales ready I can probably get some players together to help you get the elite shirts legit

O

Opitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem now is if i use the green Bodysuit for example and i want to save a Outfit with the Part what i have never had before and i come back online my Outfit with the Bodysuit is deleted

Any Suggestion what i can do ?

B

Borenius

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to unlock the white benny's t-shirt to get the cannibal clown on my male character. Does anyone know if I have to do the benny's missions as female to unlock or can I do it as male first and then switch to buy the tee for female and then back again to get cannibal clown? Sorry if it's confusing. I hope you still understand even though it might be a bit unclear. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register