Working Unlock all 6 Beer Hat and keep them in your inventory

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by DaddyCool NL, Dec 29, 2018 with 492 replies and 66,903 views.

1. Riperonii

Riperonii Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any one know which components are for the bunker reward unlocks? the hoodies?

2. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    The yellow wire suit for female still acts like it's blacklisted/unlocked even if u can select it. If u save it as an outfit and switch session the slot is empty. Didn't test the male suit.

3. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    I'm not sure why my crew rank increase so fast after I did switch the gender by one time. My crew is IGN.

My crew rank was 1622 and crew rank is 2262. I know its seem impossible increase so fast after I did switch the gender by one time.

4. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you! I knew I was right. Same as blue stunt suit can wear it but not save it as outfit for heists or anything. Shame I've had loads of msgs asking how my girl has beer hat on in heists. She looks hilarious walking in pac standard

• Like Like x 1
  5. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Member

Ratings:
    I tried to do this yesterday with no succes, either on first or second character. I dont know why your crew rank raised but i didnt succes getting mine to raise at all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Classique

Classique Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That sucks, man :frown: Let's hope they release them in the future if you want them!

7. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    Lol honestly I don't know and I guess I'm lucky my crew rank raised so fast.

8. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ahh it's cool mate. Just something different to have. The beer hats beat it all anyway. Thanks and happy new year all.
    [doublepost=1546357171][/doublepost]
    Yeah don't think it happened to me either. My colour is black though so can't even see it. AFAIK crew rank goes up with the rp same as the character so one of your characters should have increased with it. Weird

• Like Like x 1
  9. MadeThisForDupes

MadeThisForDupes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’ll showcase the shirts I have now.

Under brands, I have a total of 125 shirts.

Under unlocks, it’s around 49 IIRC

10. Foxhounder1990

Foxhounder1990 Newbie

Ratings:
    Does anyone know if the statue of happiness t-shirt can be obtained here too?

11. Djmericaan

Djmericaan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was looking for the samething, I have bought pretty much everything and haven’t got it so I don’t think it’s possi but if you do get it let me know
    [doublepost=1546372542][/doublepost]
    No haven’t seen it
    [doublepost=1546372701][/doublepost]I am ready to start working on getting my outfits back and also customize my character appearance one last time, if the list has been updated or anything new please let me know now so I don’t have to go through it all again

12. Katakury

Katakury Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In which section i can buy this wingtips?

13. Riperonii

Riperonii Enthusiast

Ratings:

If the most you have to do is look for wingtips to buy Id say its too easy jesus man. actually ??? no one is that hand fed and helpless right ? youre trolling right?

14. ItsYaBoiSlayer

ItsYaBoiSlayer Newbie

Ratings:
    I spent 50m Xd I bought all clothes for female and got **** when I transferred back to male

15. Dynasty007

Dynasty007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you dont want to be “hand fed and helpess” then why are you on this forum when the provided glitches have zero contribution of yours and all you’re doing is leaching off of others glitches in order to gain an advantage in-game?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jimmy Jim

Jimmy Jim Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you use these components listed to transfer and still get these items or do I have to do the gender switch

17. los santos guy

los santos guy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do you get that?

18. OP
    DaddyCool NL

DaddyCool NL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's written in the OP (smart shoes)
    [doublepost=1546419632][/doublepost]
    You transfer them to your wardrobe, so the are untainted by your primary character
    [doublepost=1546419704][/doublepost]
    The is a items list spoiler in the OP there you find what to buy and what to get.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BigDLandero

BigDLandero Newbie

Ratings:
    Gray Stripe Open Check - Abominable Snowman. Where is this? Can't seem to find it. Ive spent over 3 hours looking for the gray stripe open check. Can anyone help me. I want to unlock the abominable snowman mask.

20. Astro_Bully

Astro_Bully Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It is under work shirts. I spend a long time looking for it as well. They really need to put what category.