What's new

UNLINKING YOUR SOCIAL CLUB WILL NOT MAKE YOU SAFE

IWillSmackYou

IWillSmackYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are thinking that you will be 100% safe by just unlinking your social club than you are wrong, very wrong!

Your cash,cars everything is recorded into rockstar database and has nothing to do with social club account.Meaning every information of ur character in GTA:O is stored in an database.To make it easier for you, Database is like a nucleus which store informations.

For example, pretend this is rockstar database:
================================
ID:123
NAME: pUSSYBOY
TOTAL CASH: 100 BILLIONS
CARS: CHEETAH,SULTAN,ADDER
JOBS DONE: 1
SOCIAL CLUB: NOT LINKED
KD : 0.12
Cash earned from jobs: 100 Billions
===============================
ID:124
NAME:GAYBOY11
TOTAL CASH: 12 BILLION
CARS: ADDER,ADDER,BUFFALO
JOBS DONE: 100000
SOCIAL CLUB : LINKED
KD : 100.33
Cash earned from jobs: 12BILLION
===============================

Obviously their database has much more columns

All your cash or whatever information of your GTA:O character is stored in a database, so unlinking ur social club account does not do anything AT ALL, What rockstar might do is to insert a MYSQL/Database code to detect people with a certain amount of cash and ban them or punish them,to make it easier for u to think take it as a robot that ban people that has a certain amount of cash in total.

Also, If you have large amount of cash and gave them all away, rockstar will still be able to know.

Also, Moneys you get from tunables or DNS is recorded as cash earned from jobs so even if u spent all of ur money the cash u earn from jobs will remain the same even after spenting so it is very very easy for rockstar to punish u.

This is 99% Possible as 90% Of games uses database to record,track, information of your characters

I Wish You A Happy New Year! May Cockstar not ban/Punish you!
-IWillSmackYou

Last edited:
thanewhacker

thanewhacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how about rp gained from losing wanted levels? do they track it?

thanewhacker

thanewhacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
then cash from robbing stores? cash from random peds? rp and cash from bounty?

Klayderpus

Klayderpus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It wouldn't really matter anyways; they can just search for anyone who has a sh*tload of money in the database. I don't think anyone would have $1,000,000,000 legit....

IWillSmackYou

IWillSmackYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wouldn't really matter anyways; they can just search for anyone who has a sh*tload of money in the database. I don't think anyone would have $1,000,000,000 legit....

1b by doing missions? Not possible And i dont really think getting 50 million from jobs is possible 

Im not working for R* but cash from robbing stores is the same as a job so it will be recorded as earned by jobs. Cash from ped is probably recorded as well as cash pickup.Bounty im not sure as im not working for cockstar

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how about rp gained from losing wanted levels? do they track it?
They most likely can detect that your RP went up 500 times in one day. They can just ban everyone over level 250 and know that every single one cheated.

I wouldn't worry about it yet, I mean if they ban everyone for DNS use, they would have no customers. I suspect they reset your stats and maybe punish you some other way (suspension).

Honestly though, don't worry about it. I have dozens of videos on the internet random people posted of me either blowing them to bits with an explosive minigun, or tazering them for 10 minutes straight (ISO mods) and nothing's happened yet. And if it does, meh I'll play another game. Cheers.

Klayderpus

Klayderpus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I'm saying is that they wouldn't need to monitor money from various sources, just overall money is necessary - there's no way you're gonna get as much money by jobs, pickups, bounties and every other source of income combined as you would by modding.

And because Stats are stored regardless of your Social Club account being linked or not, OP is correct in saying that unlinking your account makes literally no difference.

IWillSmackYou

IWillSmackYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They most likely can detect that your RP went up 500 times in one day. They can just ban everyone over level 250 and know that every single one cheated.

I wouldn't worry about it yet, I mean if they ban everyone for DNS use, they would have no customers. I suspect they reset your stats and maybe punish you some other way (suspension).

Honestly though, don't worry about it. I have dozens of videos on the internet random people posted of me either blowing them to bits with an explosive minigun, or tazering them for 10 minutes straight (ISO mods) and nothing's happened yet. And if it does, meh I'll play another game. Cheers.

Yes i also think they will not ban people as they will lose about 40% of their players so im thinking they might put them in another new pool for modders which will be worst than cheater pools.

iM JacK z

iM JacK z

Live long and prosper.
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you know that it will not make you safe, you have a source or something?

IWillSmackYou

IWillSmackYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I'm saying is that they wouldn't need to monitor money from various sources, just overall money is necessary - there's no way you're gonna get as much money by jobs, pickups, bounties and every other source of income combined as you would by modding.

And because Stats are stored regardless of your Social Club account being linked or not, OP is correct in saying that unlinking your account makes literally no difference.

OP? 
How do you know that it will not make you safe, you have a source or something?

Experiences

Zacky MT

Zacky MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do the challenges on the pause menu, you can get close to 10m an hour.

IWillSmackYou

IWillSmackYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but anyone can put anything but without a valid source then we never know.

But seriously rockstar will never let anyone know what database they use and people who runs games like me knows that this is completely legit.

Klayderpus

Klayderpus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but anyone can put anything but without a valid source then we never know.

Most online games that aren't made by complete idiots set up servers on their end to save data in a more secure manner - saving multiplayer data locally means that modders can more easily modify their data and potentially give themselves unfair advantages (ranks, money, weapons, etc)

Whenever GTA says that it's syncing with a cloud server, it's sending and receiving information from a R* server that holds your gameplay information, which includes your statistics. These are not saved locally, thus why you are able to view your stats online when you're connected to the Social Club and on a different console. The same applies for other games - for example, CoD fetches your rank and unlocks from one of their databases.

Hopefully this explanation is clear enough - it's 4:15 in the morning and I'm tired.

Top Bottom
Login
Register