What's new

Solved UnLiNK

Bleys1137

Bleys1137

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
We need to make a way to connect consoles to each other like what Link does for system link but make it so we can play games that don't use link and without having to use the official servers that way you don't have to worry about getting banned and you can play with whoever tge f*** you want.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We need to make a way to connect consoles to each other like what Link does for system link but make it so we can play games that don't use link and without having to use the official servers that way you don't have to worry about getting banned and you can play with whoever tge f*** you want.
I'd imagine if something like this could be done it would have been done by now. Not sure though.

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd imagine if something like this could be done it would have been done by now. Not sure though.
Ya its possible. It's called server emulation or private servers. The reason it hasn't been made yet for xbox is because you would need to reverse engineer the server connections for each game you wanted to do it for. Honestly, why do that when you can just reverse engineer the xbox live challenge or use something like ninja? If you can reverse engineer server connections enough to make a private server, the challenge is just a bit harder.

Come to think of it, I think someone partially made a xbox live private server, just as a PoC, remember hearing about it a while ago.

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya its possible. It's called server emulation or private servers. The reason it hasn't been made yet for xbox is because you would need to reverse engineer the server connections for each game you wanted to do it for. Honestly, why do that when you can just reverse engineer the xbox live challenge or use something like ninja? If you can reverse engineer server connections enough to make a private server, the challenge is just a bit harder.

Come to think of it, I think someone partially made a xbox live private server, just as a PoC, remember hearing about it a while ago.
TheFallen93 did a PoC of the original Xbox, if that's the guy you're thinking of.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn’t one around. It’s possible but not easy or really practical at this point. Use a good stealth and you won’t have any issues I recommend ninja or ******.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register