Patched Unlimted caps easy method new

• Thread starter DaNext1Up
  • Start date
  • Views 6,441
D

DaNext1Up

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I found a easier method to the previous dupe glitch where you dupe the stack of item you want then trade it with with a vendor. This way bypasses that totally. what you want to do is make sure you have cap collector 2 and local leader 1 then you wanna buy the most expensive armor store and place wherever you want once placed you wanna bring up the workshop menu and do the old square to o method on the armor station and then it scrap for the 1500 caps then store in workshop then rinse and repeat Enjoy it while it last...

Varekplays

Varekplays

I just like Nirvana and Led much
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I found a easier method to the previous dupe glitch where you dupe the stack of item you want then trade it with with a vendor. This way bypasses that totally. what you want to do is make sure you have cap collector 2 and local leader 1 then you wanna buy the most expensive armor store and place wherever you want once placed you wanna bring up the workshop menu and do the old square to o method on the armor station and then it scrap for the 1500 caps then store in workshop then rinse and repeat Enjoy it while it last...
You haven't found this one, it's all over youtube. Good try though.

Varekplays

Varekplays

I just like Nirvana and Led much
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol who cares just enjoy it
People care, because you said that you have found this method which is definitely not true. Also, you should list a youtube video of you or someone so they have a video tutorial of how to do it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register