What's new

Working Unlimited XP - Complete Challenges Over and Over Again. Working After All Patches!

• Thread starter Legend
  • Start date
  • Views 62,591
xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently working for me on PC. Just got 30 levels done
Hopefully it’s not patched I’m getting 52,500 xp per kill but lot gaining any xp from it currently

Little Jimmy

Little Jimmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I'm not sure. I know on PC I've had times where my xp didn't count normally when the game ended, multiple times in a row. I would level up in-game but it didn't in the lobby. Eventually it went back to normalbut I never got my xp for those games

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully it’s not patched I’m getting 52,500 xp per kill but lot gaining any xp from it currently
I'm pretty sure this isn't patched. They didn't really do much in the last update.

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure this isn't patched. They didn't really do much in the last update.
They must have done some kind of patch because I can’t get my do as much as I used to. It’s once in a great while where my console sticks

I don’t know if anyone else is having the same issue

W

Wolf_VE

Reaction score
Sin$
As of 12/10/2018 on Xbox this is still working. I can show video proof a little later that this is still working.

EDIT: Here is the proof for all you people. Happy Glitching

Last edited:
C

Cheef42

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn I have been hitting this consistently for a few days but when I just tried it, the challenges stayed completed. Sad

W

Wolf_VE

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn I have been hitting this consistently for a few days but when I just tried it, the challenges stayed completed. Sad
It also depends how many challenges you do and combine challenges. Sometimes the game freaks out and completes them at random. It also depends on how fast the servers catch the challenge before force quitting your game. Also depends on if you get that single kill or maybe the challenge requires 2 idk. But all i know is that if you get more then the kills require for the challenge no matter if you force quit the game the servers still read it and finish the challenges no matter what.

EDIT: Also some challenges you do may last longer then others. It's honestly just based on luck at this point and no one has a true way to get that same challenge or challenges to stay forever.

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
As for me once in a while it grants me the XP. At other times it does not. I don’t know if being Pretige Master has any effect to the glitch but it’s to the point where I have to wait a certain time and then back out to have the XP be granted

W

Wolf_VE

Reaction score
Sin$
As for me once in a while it grants me the XP. At other times it does not. I don’t know if being Pretige Master has any effect to the glitch but it’s to the point where I have to wait a certain time and then back out to have the XP be granted
No. Being a certain prestige doesn't change the glitch. Like i said above its all random and how fast it catches to the servers.

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Being a certain prestige doesn't change the glitch. Like i said above its all random and how fast it catches to the servers.
Well it used to be instantaneous. Like I never had a problem. Always granted Xp but now that I’m Above 56 prestige master it just does every so often

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
So after the update the glitch seems to work perfectly fine now

Yes it still works

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
As of patch 1.09 this is still working. I am surprised. I would have thought it would be patched. I'm going to assume it will get patched soon though.

IBLIS

IBLIS

THE ORIGINAL
Reaction score
Sin$
To the people saying it doesn't work, you need to PAUSE the game before you close the application. Keyword is PAUSE.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
To the people saying it doesn't work, you need to PAUSE the game before you close the application. Keyword is PAUSE.
Never heard this before. If it's true I will add it to the post. How do you know it for sure works when pausing?

IBLIS

IBLIS

THE ORIGINAL
Reaction score
Sin$
The only times the challenge has completed is if I don't press pause prior to exiting the application. Haven't had the challenge complete while hitting pause, I'm assuming this menu helps keep the challenge from fully registering. I'm at work, please try and confirm and add if it helps you as well.

Krug x 47

Krug x 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only times the challenge has completed is if I don't press pause prior to exiting the application. Haven't had the challenge complete while hitting pause, I'm assuming this menu helps keep the challenge from fully registering. I'm at work, please try and confirm and add if it helps you as well.
I can vouch for this as I did it this way myself last night about 10 times. Pausing has definitely helped me out for sure

Top Bottom
Login
Register