What's new

Working Unlimited XP - Complete Challenges Over and Over Again. Working After All Patches!

• Thread starter Legend
  • Start date
  • Views 62,588
L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the only working XP glitch as of 06/21/2019

Founder: DruuMzZ

1. Go to challenges and find one almost completed
2. Go into a match then complete challenge
3. Once challenge is completed pause game and close application
4. Repeat for XP

Video: Thanks Vicuna2002 Vicuna2002

Side note: After hitting master prestige this glitch still works, but seems to turn very hit and miss. Challenges will get completed a lot easier than before :smile:

Last edited:
Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ah i justed posted a thread on it the second you posted yours lolol. I take mine down right now

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure that if you leave a game before it finishes the xp for that game doesnt stick ...?

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure that if you leave a game before it finishes the xp for that game doesnt stick ...?
you're quiting out of the app, it'll glitch out the challenge back to 99% complete and the xp will stick. You arent leaving the game.....

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
you're quiting out of the app, it'll glitch out the challenge back to 99% complete and the xp will stick. You arent leaving the game.....
Couldn't this technically work in zombies also? With how easy the custom mutation glitch is it is kinda useless but I think it would

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't this technically work in zombies also? With how easy the custom mutation glitch is it is kinda useless but I think it would
It should technically work for zombies, as well for blackout too. I’ll test it in a bit and come back soon with the results :smile:

S

Sleeezyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
this is very good for power leveling but I'm wondering what the risks are as I know very many people got banned in WW2 for dashboarding too much and I'm wondering how detectible this is

MotionHD

MotionHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is very good for power leveling but I'm wondering what the risks are as I know very many people got banned in WW2 for dashboarding too much and I'm wondering how detectible this is
I would as of right now you will be fine doing this. Maybe in the future after they notice people dashboarding alot, you possibly can be penalized.
EDIT: How I got the most insane XP.
Make sure all your guns are about to get gold, leave 1 kill for no attachments left on each gun. Go in game get 1 kill on each gun, get the gold for it and diamond camo for it and you get a A LOT ton of XP, dashboard and repeat.

LOL I rank up every time i do this. I put 1 no attachment kill on the tactical rifles and I get diamond every game then rank up then i close app and do it all over.
I am getting over 60,000 XP every time i do this.

Last edited:
T

TWLiUniQuE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would as of right now you will be fine doing this. Maybe in the future after they notice people dashboarding alot, you possibly can be penalized.
EDIT: How I got the most insane XP.
Make sure all your guns are about to get gold, leave 1 kill for no attachments left on each gun. Go in game get 1 kill on each gun, get the gold for it and diamond camo for it and you get a A LOT ton of XP, dashboard and repeat.
How much xp do you get for a gold gun?

Sterobbo321

Sterobbo321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
5k for gold 2.5k for no attachments 5k for diamond i think, dark matter 7.5k

Ive got 1k kills with shot gun = 5k
1k kills with sniper = 5k
300 kills is operator mod = 5k
300 kills with 3 pers from same part thats either 5k or 7.5k
And i have 1 other for 5k to work on

All are almost done just gettinng them all to the 99 or 999 part lol

M

ManiacAnarchist

Reaction score
Sin$
So literally close the application and restart it? Any one test this on blackout yet?

MotionHD

MotionHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it worked for camos, But now it doesn't work for me, Im getting diamond guns then closing app, it was just working I went from level 54 to 59 and when I hit level 60 and close app, i get back on at 59 still. Idk what happend.
they patched it or something, aint working for me anymore.

Last edited:
Sterobbo321

Sterobbo321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done the glitch with 5k challenge operator mod worked tons got my shot gun to 999 kills went in a game killed 1 guy completed 2 challenges dashboarded worked fine, done it again and it didn't work rip lol

Just happened to my friend too lost both challenges lol any ideaa what happened? Went in game get 1 kill close app

T

TWLiUniQuE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done the glitch with 5k challenge operator mod worked tons got my shot gun to 999 kills went in a game killed 1 guy completed 2 challenges dashboarded worked fine, done it again and it didn't work rip lol

Just happened to my friend too lost both challenges lol any ideaa what happened? Went in game get 1 kill close app
Works fine in my game, did it like 5 times

Mae

Mae

"French" Toast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This work on PC? I keep seeing the [ALL] tag but half this doesn't even work there. Either it does or it doesn't. I cannot check it though because I have all my **** done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register