• Views 26,856
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a really weird glitch that has been happening to my Xbox. I have unlimited Xbox LIVE. I've been a silver membership for a few months now and can still access Xbox LIVE on any game. The Xbox LIVE goes for any accounts I have on my Xbox One. So if I make an account right now and sign onto it on my Xbox One then it will be able to play on Xbox LIVE and never seem to run out of membership.
  1. There are no Xbox LIVE accounts signed on my Xbox that has Xbox LIVE Gold
  2. I am not paying for any memberships. My PayPal is linked to my account, no credit cards.
  3. I have not entered any trial memberships in a long time.
I am not asking for support, I just thought I'd post this.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you game sharing with anyone? If they have gold and your Xbox is set to theirs and vice versa, I believe you receive their gold. I think that is the case at least, I may be wrong.

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
same thing happened to me my gold ran out like 4 days ago but i think i'm sharing gold with my brothers account. :smile:

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you game sharing with anyone? If they have gold and your Xbox is set to theirs and vice versa, I believe you receive their gold. I think that is the case at least, I may be wrong.
No. The only two accounts on my Xbox are my main account and my backup account. I haven't downloaded any else's account on my console to game share. It's weird, I just don't seem to run out of Xbox LIVE. I haven't tried using my Xbox 360 but I'm kind of scared that whatever is glitched, if I sign onto my 360 it will fix it. I have no reason to play my 360 anyways.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. The only two accounts on my Xbox are my main account and my backup account. I haven't downloaded any else's account on my console to game share. It's weird, I just don't seem to run out of Xbox LIVE. I haven't tried using my Xbox 360 but I'm kind of scared that whatever is glitched, if I sign onto my 360 it will fix it. I have no reason to play my 360 anyways.
Got this problem on an account in 2013, my paypal was linked to my account and got limited and my gold was renewing each months for free and when I connected my account to my JTAG Online, it got banned 5 months after playing everyday on JTAG lol, it was 2013...

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Got this problem on an account in 2013, my paypal was linked to my account and got limited and my gold was renewing each months for free and when I connected my account to my JTAG Online, it got banned 5 months after playing everyday on JTAG lol, it was 2013...
Well my PayPal isn't limited as I use to to buy things online all the time. So that's not how I'm getting unlimited Xbox LIVE lol.

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my PayPal isn't limited as I use to to buy things online all the time. So that's not how I'm getting unlimited Xbox LIVE lol.
its an error where xbox live bills you paypal but it dosent go through but it thinks it dose, its from poor communication or good on security since no can see ur paypal ballance except you so they dont know if it has money in it. therefore it "fake" bills your acc

iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would laugh at if you get a email saying they tried charging for a while it it didn't work and you owe them but good for you your not paying.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
similar thing for a friend, he had auto renewal monthly via his cc, cc expired and he stopped getting charged on his new card. However hes been gold for 6 months now yet not paid a penny for it since his cc expired. They have issues in there system but from what I've heard even if you report it theres nothing they can do and they just let it be like free games for people who never purchased them. Just small glitches in the system.

The Agency

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought my live was unlimited also until about 4-5 months later when I got a call from microsoft and they said I owed 50 something dollars because I had renew on and no money on the card it was being charged to. Luckily the lady I talked to said she would unlock my account and said that it will most likely get locked as soon as I tried to log back into my account. Even more lucky my account did not lock back up when I logged on so I just bought a 3-month and continue to use live without even paying that $50. I wouldn't be surprised if they bill you the same way they did me.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a known "issue" with Xbox LIVE on the Xbox One. It happened to my friend too. He has access to LIVE stuff, but doesn't have a LIVE Subscription.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
He said above that he isn't gamesharing with anyone, so it can't be that. My best guess would be that there's a glitch as it's quite known.
I saw that, I'm just saying that Gold Sharing is fantastic.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
its an error where xbox live bills you paypal but it dosent go through but it thinks it dose, its from poor communication or good on security since no can see ur paypal ballance except you so they dont know if it has money in it. therefore it "fake" bills your acc
similar thing for a friend, he had auto renewal monthly via his cc, cc expired and he stopped getting charged on his new card. However hes been gold for 6 months now yet not paid a penny for it since his cc expired. They have issues in there system but from what I've heard even if you report it theres nothing they can do and they just let it be like free games for people who never purchased them. Just small glitches in the system.
I thought my live was unlimited also until about 4-5 months later when I got a call from microsoft and they said I owed 50 something dollars because I had renew on and no money on the card it was being charged to. Luckily the lady I talked to said she would unlock my account and said that it will most likely get locked as soon as I tried to log back into my account. Even more lucky my account did not lock back up when I logged on so I just bought a 3-month and continue to use live without even paying that $50. I wouldn't be surprised if they bill you the same way they did me.
I don't have auto-renewal on and never have had it on. My PayPal isn't being billed for anything because it would bill my credit card instead (since my PayPal balance is $0). Plus my "Recent Transactions" on Xbox.com shows nothing about purchasing any membership. I technically have a Silver membership since I can't access "Games for Gold" without it asking me to purchase a Gold membership. However I can play on Xbox LIVE on any game with no problem just like I was using a trial. Which the last time I entered in a trial on my Xbox was like 2 months ago and it was like a 7 day trial.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a really weird glitch that has been happening to my Xbox. I have unlimited Xbox LIVE. I've been a silver membership for a few months now and can still access Xbox LIVE on any game. The Xbox LIVE goes for any accounts I have on my Xbox One. So if I make an account right now and sign onto it on my Xbox One then it will be able to play on Xbox LIVE and never seem to run out of membership.
  1. There are no Xbox LIVE accounts signed on my Xbox that has Xbox LIVE Gold
  2. I am not paying for any memberships. My PayPal is linked to my account, no credit cards.
  3. I have not entered any trial memberships in a long time.
I am not asking for support, I just thought I'd post this.
I had something similar happen to me years ago. I was playing for a couple months for free due to some billing error in my account. After those ten or so months, my account had errors with anything related to Xbox LIVE and the marketplace. I had to contact their support, which ended up restoring the account and it's Silver features.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I had something similar happen to me years ago. I was playing for a couple months for free due to some billing error in my account. After those ten or so months, my account had errors with anything related to Xbox LIVE and the marketplace. I had to contact their support, which ended up restoring the account and it's Silver features.
Well all I'm doing now is hoping my account doesn't mess up or I end up owing Xbox. Both would suck Lol.

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm maybe ms is allowing this to happen to make up time for when it was being ddosed by lizard squad? who knows that's my guess.

Reaction score
Sin$
This has been happening to me since the summer of 2014 i've never bought live since. Im the only account on my one

Top Bottom
Login
Register